OPK Saliva Test

Deborah

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I saw one of these on the chemist shelves yesterday and it cost £29.95
They sound quite good, but before I buy one I was just wondering what you all thought about them and has anyone been using them.

The one I saw is called Calista Saliva Ovulation Test

Thanks in advance for any input
Deborah
xx

have seen them aswell but dont know what they are like im affriad, most people on here seem to use peesticks from ebay :) as they work out quite cheap if you buy a bundle...sorry been no help whatsoever have i :rotfl:

Hi Deborah, i had one of these it cost me £2.99 from superdrug (they said they were being discontinued) so thats why they were so cheap, anyway i found it to be of no use!
Sorry to put it so blantly! it may just have been the one i had!
good luck TTC
xx

ive bought a isis one of access diagnostics. its 99% accurate and its excellent. I know many ppl who have used it and fallen og 1st month of using it. It clearly shows when you are oving, and with it being 99%accurate you know you can trust it. x

if you get it from A/D though, you get free postage and two free early pg tests. Other places may be cheaper, but whats the postage like?

Hi

never heard or seen these before, seems interesting
Katrina

I had one of these - you can buy them on ebay for about £8. I used mine for a few months and found it completely useless. Never once came up as a positive so I sold it again on ebay and bought some OPKs which came up positive on the first month!

I would stick with the OPKs but you can give it a go and then sell it on ebay if you dont like it :think:

Thanks Guys for all your responses.

I think I might buy one just to try and see how I get on and compare it with my temps.

I will let you all know how it goes.

Good Luck TTC everybody
Deborah
xxx

I have got one of the calista tests - it works but you have to get the hang of it. You have to use it before you have eaten or drunk anything in the morning and put a large blob of spit on the lens and make sure it has no bubbles in it. Let it dry completely before looking through the microscope (it says it takes about 5 minutes to dry but it takes about 10 to dry completely). - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back