Can you use fmu to do an opk?

Emma.b

Reaction score
Well as the title says just wondering if you can use fmu to do an opk. I usually get up and pee at about 7am then test at about 11am. But i've forgotten today that i had to test! :roll:

Am im now sat here wondering why i dont test in the morning? I think its coz i read somewhere that your not suppose to use fmu as it might give you a false reading? Or have i dreamt this?

I'm using one step cheapies. Any ideas? x x x

A few people on here think no, but I done mine with FMU then one in the afternoon then one in the evening. I have seen on numerous sites and leaflets saying that its fine to test with fmu. So if it is easy and convenient for you I would :)

Put it this way - I tested with fmu and managed to get my surge and a bfp this month :p xxxxx

no you are not supposed to when i did this i got no lines, but then tested in the evening and got lines? something to do with you building up lh when you sleep you would think it is a good thing but its not lol!

Ah thanks ladies. I'm gonna try and stay as I am then test a 11 and 3 oclock. And maybe even a sneaky test at 10pmwhen I get home. Lol now I think about it it was early afternoon last time I got a +opk.
At least I know I hadn't made the fmu thing up!

I'm going to pee on a stick, I can feel myself turning into :poas: as I type!

Lol i only pee once a day now, novelty soon wore off for me

snap lynette, the first month i was all excited then towards second cycle it just took up too much time lol! the novelty had gone, once you see your first positive you end up like meh, thats what a + looks like. Good luck this month Emma :) xxxxx

It probably will do with me to. To be honest I'm only really testing like crazy as I wanna know if I ovulate. Having cd21 bloods done and I'd rather know before I have to go for the results!

I'm rubbish at remembering too, so if I pee loads and miss 1 I'm still hoping I'll see something!Lol x

I done 3 to cover all basis, as I have read that sometimes your surge can only last a couple of hours and my first surge I got early in the morning like about 9am. So if I waited and only done one I may have missed it. Trust me, you wont forget! lolol xxxx

I didn't get a clear positive until 11.30pm my first cycle testing! Make sure when u get decent darker lines to cover all bases, make sure there is a late night one too x

Sent from my HTC One S

"they" say its best to opk at 10am and 2pm. I opk 3-4 times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back