opk question.

kayuki123

Reaction score
hey girls i have a question.
i tested on mon with a positive opk on a ic. just to get a idea on my cycle as this is my first cycle using them. i had a bit of ewcm. (tmi sorry) we dtd that day and the day after. and im a bit unsure of when i ov. ive been having pains like af on one side for the past week from the +opk when do you ov after that? im really confused. on it. i also have tested after and it has been neg since. also have sore bbs too. usually only get them a week before af arrives still have two wks yet. many thanks :D xxxx

Most women ov within 24-36 hours of a + OPK.

xxxxxxx

oh thank you carnat for replying :) so does that mean i wouldnt be ovulating today or yesterday then? thats whats been confusing me as ive had the tummy pains. not overly painfull but i notice them. sorry if im rambleling on. xxx

It would be unusual to ov after 48 after positive opk, the pains might just be left over. I always have pain after I ovualte and really sore boobs for about 5 days then it goes away until just before af arrives. Hope that helps

Boaz

I had a +opk yesterday and a stronger darker + today. I have serious cramps on my lower left side. I have no sore boobies so maybe everyone is different there. if you had positive opks I hope you bd'ed :)

i get niggles now and i am 3dpo lol they come and go hun. you sound like you covered yourself though with the sexing so good luck x

Thanks girls :) i glad that its normal :) ive been on bc for 10years + and its all very new to me.if i got my dates right then i think im 3dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back