OPK Help please??

Flossie

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:, as some of you may already know this is my first month of clomid - so is also my first month using OPKs properly.
Ive been using them since CD8 and today is CD16 and there is a very thin, very faint line.
Can anyone tell me if this is normal and if i could expect to get a positive in the next few days? or is this probably still a negative?
I wasnt ovulating at all before clomid, so dont want to get my hopes up.

Thanks

hi flossie ime not sure hun but i am sure that there will be plenty of help for you on this subject but i would say that if you are starting to get a line then maybe it will continue to get stronger and be a definate postive for ovulation but i am really no expert on this subject but i do wish you all the best and that you soon get your BFP!!!!

not much help here but didn't want to read and run if you are getting a very thin but faint line i'd say you should get a positive in the next 3 days, test around 2pm aswell it's amazing how much the line changes during the day!! x

Sounds like your on your way to getting a darker line
I never got anything more than a faint line though so I would make sure to BD lots in the next few days and carry on testing every day too

x x x

Ok I am new to the whole forum thing but was hoping there was someone out there who was going through the same thing as me. I just started TTC and it's too soon for a pregnancy test but I am having a cramping that is kinda like menstrual cramps but kind of different. It's in the middle of my abd and it's almost like a bloated I have to go to the bathroom all the time feeling. I know it's not a UTI but the feeling like I need to pee is the same feeling as a UTI....My breast are sore but they always get that way prior to menstration...although usually not this far ahead. I would be about 7 days post conception and about that pre period. I feel like I am crazy and that it's in my head cause I want to be pregnant so bad. Any advice?

hi cfox i dont really have any personal experience of this for you but didnt want to read and run but i would say this could be signs i know a few people on here have had similar symtons even this early into your cycle and of course when you are ttc you become very much aware of your body and i understand you want to be pregnant very much and i wish you all the very best that you very soon get your BFP!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back