clomid question

Flossie

Reaction score
Hi all,

im going for my day 21 test tomorrow after starting clomid. I have been doing OPKs since CD8 and just the once I got a very thin very faint line which im guessing was just a dodgy test or something because nothing since.

My question is, does anybody know if they will increase the clomid dose if my bloods show I still didnt ovulate this month? or will I still continue on this dose for the 3 months and then increase?

I will try to ask tomorrow but it will just be a nurse doing the test and wondered if anyone had any experience

Thanks xx

you might not have ov'd yet clomid can make it later in the cycle but id think they may well reveiw you after 3 months then up the dose as it may take a few months to get things moving

Thanks Serenity, i'll keep testing for a few days. When do u think I should admit defeat? lol. I have some tablets to start AF you see if it doesnt start on its own. Consultant said take them after day 28 if no AF but that seems quite early to me xx

They told me that it would be 3 months on 50mg if no results they have given me a date to go back and chat about uping the dose.

I never got a drug to bring on my Af but mine have always been 28/31 days so guessing im always regular...

We will get there

ive got an appointment for august for if i dont get pregnant, i just wasnt sure if it was a case of if the lowest dose didnt work the first month then it wouldnt work at all. if you know what I mean?

i havent been having periods at all, and obviously without AF I cant take the clomid. lol

When I get my blood test results if the clomid hasnt worked I know I can start the tablets to bring on AF on day 28, and if it has I can wait for a natural AF (in theory)

I see, guessing im luckly i have af naturally...

I have found the first cycle of clomid made my periods shorter,day of spotting and 2 v heavy days and a light one.

Fingers crossed for the bloods to come back high....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back