Oops - don't joke about stealing babies.

LouiseB

Reaction score
I went out with my friend to Mothercare the other day with her 1 year old - yes she knows i'm desparate to conceive and she suggests a trip to Mothercare :roll:

So the conversation turns to babies in the clothes isle (where else) and i'm having my usual verbal diahorrea about how much i want a baby and then i say "at least now i know where i can come for one if ttc doesn't work out"

I'm pretty sure she'd already dialled 9-9- before she realised i was joking! lol

You should have seen her face. She started on about how she'll know if she suddenly sees me with a pram where i got it from and although it was a light hearted giggly conversation on the surface, i'm not too sure what she thought really...

lol :lol:

Do not joke about stealing babies!

(or is this obvious to everyone but me?) :oooo:

OOPS..lol that sounds just like something i done in tescos ages ago with the mother bean.. there was a very gorgeously cute little boy sitting in the trolly, and what looked like the trolley had been left..:S i said to my mum quick grab him andd run.. to what was his dad standing right behind me, his face was a picture but i legged it out.. was so embarassed! obvs i was joking but i dont think he quite understood lol!x

Lol Irb!

Obvs its just natural to joke or make comments bout something that on your mind all the time LouiseB ... i had a dream the other night that i turned into the pied piper!!! And all the little ones followed me as i played the flute or whatever it is..lol!!!! x

haha lrb :)

That dream sounds a bit creepy actually Cherelle lol

Cherelle that just made me laugh out loud at my desk haha! everyone was asking what i was laughing at lol! very funny! xx

oh and i hear when ur pg u can get very unusual and vivid dreams so if i get my bfp this month then i have an excuse!! ive got everything crossed! (otherwise im just going crazy! eek!) xx

Last edited:
I once dreamt that I had a cat.. but it was really a carrot... but it was a cat ... :oooo:

if our dreams do get worse when we are pregnant then christ knows what mine will be like!! lol

We have some odd dreams dont we? Last night I dreamt that I was sitting on a bench in a wonderfully sunny and picturesque village with my OH, and it really was idyllic, so I got out a clove of garlic from my pocket, started peeling it, and was just about to eat it when I woke up! Funny thing was, I was REALLY looking forward to eating that clove! :sick:

Hahaha those dreams made me laugh very loudly at my desk!

I had weird dreams last night about a lion being on the school bus, and then when I got off it, there was a giraffe that wouldnt stop terrorising me!!!!!

Maybe we should do a thread about weird dreams, or is there already one?

x

Ooh oooooh a dream thread would be great!! But not a ton of random dreams, how about just baby related dreams? I bet some of us are having wierd ones?

OMG! lrb!!!! Check out your avatar!

I insist you take it back to Tesco right this instant!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back