Oooh possibly in labour!!

LilyMac

Reaction score
This could possibly be a false alarm and bubs is just teasing me but....
Went for a walk earlier and after about 20 minutes had dull period like pains and really bad back ache, pains came every 15 minutes or so for a couple of hours then they went away again...
Had nothing for an hour or so and have now got the same ache/pains again and theyre coming every 15 minutes or so again...
Im not due for 4 weeks and am completely unprepared, havent even packed hospital bag yet!!

Does any of this sound like the start of labour or is baby just winding me up?!
Havent lost my plug or anything like that yet, just these dull cramp like pains

Help!!xx

Hiya hun, Im cant help u as I was induced with 1st and ended up with 3 c-sections, Good luck tho and u better get packing just incase xxxx

i would pack a bag just to be on the safe side and call the labour ward to see if they can offer more advice but it could just be practice contractions as ive had this too. At the same time tho, everyone is different and some people dont get other signs other than contractions. just keep timing them and if they get stronger or closer together then phone the hospital. Good luck x

OOOOOOOOOO sounds like somethings happening to me, i'd pack your bag just in case hun. xx

Well I think it was just a false alarm to be honest, just lil man playing tricks :(
Havent had any pains or anything for over an hour now, though they have been coming and going so who knows, maybe its just my body preparing me for whats to come!
xx

get your bag packed woman!! natures way of telling you you need to get it done lol!

I'd def get ur bag packed hon. I;'ve had a few false starts but at some point it has to be the real thing and the last thing u want to be doing then is packing. x x x

I will I will! I ent got a clue where to start though!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back