oooh lost finale tonight :)

i only watched the first one last night cos i was falling asleep!! so no body tell me what happens cos i am going to watch it sunday xxx

Keely said:
i only watched the first one last night cos i was falling asleep!! so no body tell me what happens cos i am going to watch it sunday xxx

What, so you don't know about the alien spaceship? :wink:

I have missed all of this series, im gonna have to buy the box set when it comes out!

Duds said:
I have missed all of this series, im gonna have to buy the box set when it comes out!

I bought it but have been waiting two weeks :wall: Play who I bought it from want me to check with the mailing office that it's not there awaiting payment for duty :roll:

So is anyone going to coment on how cool the final was?!?!

Yeah I love this show, I kept wondering what the hell had happened to Desmond! So the plot thickens.

Also has anyone heard the roumors that apparently its not going for 5 seasons, but is going to be the final season next? Apparently they are losing people with the plot and all the weird stuff going on, so they are looking at wrapping it up earlier.
I hope not, bloody Yanks and their lack of concentration!

o how long has this thread been going?

i have been reading it as ''last finale tonight'' not lost finale.

no wonder i didn't know what the fook it was about :wall: :wall:

oh ignore me everyone! :(

Also has anyone heard the roumors that apparently its not going for 5 seasons, but is going to be the final season next? Apparently they are losing people with the plot and all the weird stuff going on, so they are looking at wrapping it up earlier.
I hope not, bloody Yanks and their lack of concentration!

Nooooo! I thought it was going to go on for about 8 seasons, season 3 can't be the last one. The finale was so weird!!

No only season 2, season 3 starts next Wednesday in the US. But I don't want it to be the last one cos I like having something interesting to watch :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back