Lost series 4!

oh i so home im not dissapointed at the end of it. i would loose my faith in ever watching a long running series like that again!!!

i loved watching journeyman. i was really annoyed that they only decided to make one series of it!

*Star* said:
you mean lockes leaves the island after ben turns the wheel or ben leaves??

we know ben does cause he wakes up in the desert with his bad arm about 10 months later.

im sure ive heard from various places that everything that happens on the island can be scientifically explained... if that's true - then how on earth can moving an island be explained :think:

The writers said that....but they have since admitted they manipulated the truth and in fact everything can be explained using scientific theory not fact.....which includes time travel, string theory, EMF, quantum theory etc :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
*Star* said:
you mean lockes leaves the island after ben turns the wheel or ben leaves??

we know ben does cause he wakes up in the desert with his bad arm about 10 months later.

im sure ive heard from various places that everything that happens on the island can be scientifically explained... if that's true - then how on earth can moving an island be explained :think:

The writers said that....but they have since admitted they manipulated the truth and in fact everything can be explained using scientific theory not fact.....which includes time travel, string theory, EMF, quantum theory etc :)

I heard this but it still blows my mind. i have to see it to understand it.

ahh well now that makes sense!!!!

as long as it can be explained in theory it's allowed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back