Lost series 4!

I have just checked on Sky One's forum, and they rekon it is strating again at 9pm on Sunday 4 May, so next weekend.

Hope so!

We were in Florida last week so I got to watch it over there (which was terrible as it's on at 10pm with adverts every bloody 5 minutes it seems!)

Anyway what an episode!! I was so :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: At what happened, obviously can't really talk about it because lots haven't seen it but it was a brilliant but :cry: and :shock: at times

I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS OUT!!

sorry for the caps. am a huge Lost fan, ooo yay!! Definitely have to download that! :D :D :D xx

"The shape of things to come", episode 9, is on tonight at 9pm on sky one :)

OMG your gonna love it :0 Its awesome...and Sawyer is.....different...but still so sexy :lol:

Have a look at my sig too :wink:

glitzyglamgirl said:
We watched 10 yesterday, OMG is all im saying!!!

I know!! Was very weird wasn't it? Totally not what I was expecting to happen to that character.

what was wrong with Jack, he was deadly white in it. was he injured and i have forgotten?

how on earth did ben control the smoke. and how come they needed Hurley to take them to Jacob's cabin.

can you just answer me, when Ben was looking for Saheed, the lady in the hotel said that it was 2005. I thought that it was set in the present??

The plane crashed on the island in September 2004 and as they have been there for around 100 days, it is about xmas 2004 on the island at the moment. Ben's trip to Tunisia happened not long after Oceanic 6 got off the island so 2005 makes sense.

okay thanks for clearing that up.

you are turning into a bit of a lost anorak arent you :D :D

Tara & Liam said:
okay thanks for clearing that up.

you are turning into a bit of a lost anorak arent you :D :D

Yes....yes I am.....oh well lol :lol:

Just watched episode 9 - OMG, i wasn't expecting "that" to happen to "...".

And this may be wrong, but i am really starting to warm to Ben. I don't knnow what it is, but i like him now, and think that in the end he is going to be one of the good guys.

On another note....can i check that we won't be posting spoilers in this thread, as i love reading other people's thoughts and theories but there's nothing worse than reading something that hasn't happened yet (not that that has happened in this thread so far!).

Hello,
I am a Lost fanatic and the latest episode in my eyes is the BEST one - I watch them on a FREE website that you do NOT have to register to.....

www.fanpop.com

then typre in Lost season 4 episode 9

It will play it from there!!!!!!

BEST EPISODE so it is well worth it!!!!!

Oooh cheers for that link. I can't watch as sound on my laptop is broken :wall:

Rosie - no spoilers in this thread however I think further down the page there is a spoiler thread for the people who download and watch it earlier to discuss the episodes and possible spoilers :)

Rosie - no spoilers in this thread however I think further down the page there is a spoiler thread for the people who download and watch it earlier to discuss the episodes and possible spoilers :)[/quote]

Oh great, that's good to know as i am such a fanatic and i love the suspense leading up to a sunday night!

No no spoilers......I am going to post something in the spoilers thread though for those who cant wait lol, watched ep 11 lastnight....

ep.10 was fab! got to use all my will power not to look at the spoiler thread now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back