Lost

Layla

Reaction score
I dont know about you lot but i am totaly addicted to this program!

I have watched the first season and was still trying to get over the amazing twists it has.

I just downloaded the 1st episode of season 2 and OH MY GOD!!!!! i didnt think it was possible for this show to get anymore gripping but they have proved me wrong!

i cant wait to see the next one now, so much so that i just brought them on ebay coz my downloads were going to slow lol

I'm one episode ahead of you Layla. Watched the first 2 of the second series, and I've just popped home at lunch to walk the dogs and the third episode has just finished downloading.

You're dead right about being addicted. I don't know how I would have coped if I would have had to wait from that cliffhanger at the end of the first series!!!!

One thing that has crossed my mind though (and my mind does work in strange ways!!) They have been on the island for a few weeks now, yet when Kate went swimming in the waterfall in those rediculously small black knickers, she had no stray bits :oops: Do they get a qualified waxer to fly down every couple of weeks to do bikini line and under arms?!?!?

:lol: i am on episode 5 of season 2 , trust me if your baffled now , then you just wait TWISTS TWISTS AND MORE TWISTS!!!!!!

Yeah - I was kind of wondering how the women's hair and skin was all looking so nice; I'm sure I'd look like a prune with a bad wig after a few weeks on a desert island! Didn't think about the impossible waxing, but definitely. Would the viewing public just find it too shocking to see a woman's hairy legs and bits??

agghhhh

PM me and tell me what happens!!! lol

Dan - where are you getting them from???? The site I use only has the first 3 episodes so far, and they are appearing at the rate of one a week, so I assumed that's where they were up to in the States. Obviously not!!

I was going to ask that too, they are showing it in the states now and i think they re only up to episode 4 arnt they?

I'm watching season two now as well and it is fantastic. We watched about 3 episodes a night of the first series!! It is soooooo addictive!! :D

sorry you didnt convince me lol

ask elaine you might have more luck with her :lol:

I've got the first 4 episodes of the 2nd series, haven't watched no 4 yet though as am still converting it to DVD.

As for the women being perfectly groomed - come on :D On a tropical island with polar bears and a ship miles inshore, surely a lack of front bottom fluff isn't too surprising ;)

I love the show too. It's better than ER and I used to loooooooove ER.

share my toys? no way they are mine :lol:

i will be taking my daughters toys lol

Toriella,
I'm sure Paradysso said she got them from Ebay.
You could try there???
Lucyx

ah cool,

im up to episode 4 of season 2, im lost mad at the mo, its all im watching

now i found that site i will be able to watch more, but once i get up to date its going to be hell to wait each week for the next one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back