Lost

Oooh, guess what I'm doing tonight!!!

Thanks for that Layla.

Have the last 3 wks been agony or what?!
having to wait because america had a pause in airing them... we have tried everywhere to get them... has anyone else managed to get any further in the season? i thought that the first time they were aired was in america on wednesday night and there wasnt any other way of getting them. Jon (hubby) n me watched the whole of season one in a wkend marathon and were so hooked!!

i LOVE LOST

Dan you are awful. Elaine is even worse she wouldnt tell me anything that was going to happen.

You wait in 9 months time i am going to send every diversion that i know to scupper your plans to expand your family, he he he. then i am going to take my soon to be adopted daughter, alanna.

I have read what is going to happen in each episode and it's brilliant. Does anyone know how many series they are planning to make.

x

There is definetly 3 seasons , but they want to run it for 10 seasons , which i think is far to much , i expect it will get cancelled after season 3 , which will be a shame because if that happens you will never know what its all about!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back