Lost series 4!

I absolutely love LOST but I do not get the latest Jacob twist, at all!

Is anyone else getting really confused?

Cristina said:
I absolutely love LOST but I do not get the latest Jacob twist, at all!

Is anyone else getting really confused?

I’m guessing that the “jacob twist” is in an upcoming episode that hasn’t been on Sky 1 yet?

Please don’t give any more details!

Yeah that was ep 11 - NO-ONE MENTION JACOB :lol:

There is a spoilers thread lower down to talk about episodes not seen in the uk yet, and my forum :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
Yeah that was ep 11 - NO-ONE MENTION JACOB :lol:

There is a spoilers thread lower down to talk about episodes not seen in the uk yet, and my forum :)

PM me, what has happened. cant wait until next week. :hug:

xx

wasn't the final epiode brilliant! I was shocked to see who was in the coffin!

Am I right in thinking that Penny doesn't know that it was her father who was responsible for sending the troops to capture Ben and kill them all? :think:

I wonder what Charlotte meant about coming back to the island, and still not finding where she was born? was she born on the island when it was in another location? :think: :?

can't wait for the next season to start, anyone know when that will be?

What a fantastic last episode, just so confusing though! Talk about leaving us with so many unanswered questions!!

I cant believe the new season doesnt start until April/May 2009......!

I even said to my DH if all goes to plan our Bub will be 3-4 months old by the time the new season starts!!!

did anyone watch the little documentary after the programme with the lost writers.

i have taped it all and will be watching tonight.

A whole year until the next season! :shock: Thats really annoying :(

I missed the documentary, let us know if they reveal anything interesting :)

I watched the documentary afterwards hoping to get some answers...................WRONG!! They dont tell you anything, we will all just have to wait another year to find out what happens next!!

Loved it :dance:

My only question was really about them lying.... I still don't totally get why.

"To protect the island and the people on it"

But no one knows where it is anyway, so why lie? Not to keep Whitmore away, cos Whitmore knows they are all lying.

:think:

so many questions my mind cant hold them all in. I love lost but i feel so low as there are many many things that i need to know ie

why dont they have to type those numbers in anymore.
why wasnt Locke suitable when he was little but is now the leader.

Loads more questions but i am being spied on at work :x

Urchin said:

"To protect the island and the people on it"

But no one knows where it is anyway, so why lie? Not to keep Whitmore away, cos Whitmore knows they are all lying.

I didn't get this either :think: Why wouldn't they just tell people about the island and the other survivors?

I also really want to know more about the background of Daniel, Charlotte, Miles, Frank, Natalie (was that her name?) etc - that hasn't been explained yet at all.

I am trying to save up to buy the box sets soon as I really want to watch all the episodes again!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Urchin said:

"To protect the island

what i thought is that Widmore told everyone that they were dead. so if they said that they were all still alive then maybe Widmore would have them all killed before they could be rescued.

but he knows they are still on the island... he could kill them anyway if he knew where it was, but I don't think he does as he couldn't find it for ages before.

Also if the island makes people indestructable how come locke is dead?

maybe it's to stop other people looking for the island? esp the familes of the people left.
and think about how many people the losties killed, or others killed on the island, there would be criminal aspects, but i doubt that is why they have to lie.

is that a true date that the next series is on? april/may 09? wow - i'll have a 6 month old by then! that seems like AGES away - well it is really!

did anyone notice locke looked really wierd in the coffin... the coffin looked 'short' did he maybe loose his legs somehow?

im presuming the name change is because he had to get a new identity because for all intents and purposes he 'died' when the plane crashed.

What happened to Daniel? Last I saw of him he was on the little boat ferrying people to the freighter. Did he get back to the island before it disappeared? or was he stuck in the boat in the middle of an empty ocean with no island and no freighter?
I presume he'll be in the next series cos he wrote in his diary 'If anything goes wrong Desmond is my constant' a few episodes back.

Maybe Whitmore doesn't know how many survivors there were from the crash, he had a list of passengers but had no way of knowing who had survived the initial crash, and thats why they're lying.

yep daniels boat with the other people on is just sat in the middle of the ocean with no boat and no island!

im thinking they have to kill them off though, cause how on earth would they explain yet more oceanic survivors that had supposedly died and are on the bottom on the ocean!

i think the 'desmond is my constant' is just for if he decides to go time travelling, so that he can pull himself back using Desmond. i dont really think it means that he will still be around. us seeing that just showed the circle between desmond time travelling and how it affected daniel in the future

Maybe Locke was killed off the island as that is the only way that they can be killed.

the whole thing with Ben turning the wheel to move the island seemed silly though, does anyone else agree, and do you think that he leaves the island after this.

and where has Sahid taken Hurley.

you mean lockes leaves the island after ben turns the wheel or ben leaves??

we know ben does cause he wakes up in the desert with his bad arm about 10 months later.

im sure ive heard from various places that everything that happens on the island can be scientifically explained... if that's true - then how on earth can moving an island be explained :think:

you know what i think that we are looking for unobvious explanations and when its the final show it will be something really obvious and dull. and we will all be disappointed and say "why did we give our lives to lost"

thats my theory.

i cant explain anything, it is just too complicated for me to imagine an answer for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back