Lost series 4!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
It was on last night in the US.

Anyone downloaded it yet? We've got it to watch tonight and I'm soooo excited! We haven't got Sky One (with Virgin) so can't watch it on tv on Sunday.

We've got it on the Sky Plus Planner on Sunday.

Can't wait. :cheer: :cheer:

You'll have to tell us if its good :)
I can't wait til sunday!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Am counting down to being able to sit down and watch it, think I may have a glass of wine :lol:

YAY its finally back!

We have it programmed in too, so excited! Yeeeeeehaaaawwww!

We've got it programmed on Sky too. Can't wait!! :cheer:

Watched it :dance: Forgot how irritatingly intriguing it is! Can't wait til next episode, it didn't give a lot away in this one tbh.

We have downloaded it to watch tonight....we had to try very very hard to resist the urge to watch it last night....as OH is working today and we want to make a night of it....pizza, wine, munchies etc :)

OMG I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I dreamt about it last night, can't stop thinking about what's going to/has happened!

can u bring me up 2 date with what happened at the end of series 3????

icon_mecry.gif

Im still with Virgin so dont get skyone... Im gonna have to wait for the box set to come out.

Well if you're morally loose like me then download it!! It's easy :)

watched it lastnight....all im saying is.....WTF????????

Bloody good, never fails to deliver, but even more confused now :rotfl:

Oh god me too, but if you look at how Jack was in the end of series episode and this one, makes me wonder....

Can talk about it more when the others have seen it, but I was like WTF!! And that bit with Hurley and ........ I was :shock: :shock: :shock: but didn't they look hot :rotfl:

7 mins to go! I'm about peeing my pants with excitment - and even more intrigued now I've read the cryptic messages above! Oh well, at least its sounds like there's some totty!
Can't wait to chat later about it (prob tomorrow for me as after is :sleep:) and will change the title of this thread to reflect that it may give away something if you haven't seen ep 1, series 4.

Valentine Xxx

I made a seperate spoilers thread...but there is actual future spoilers in there so be careful if you dont want anything given away!

Im hopeless for spoilers, love em hehe

Anyway, once everyone has watched it this is a good place to talk about theories, but heres mine...(doesnt give anything away)

I reckon its all about the daddy issues.

In season 3 we saw how Ben was born too early (wtf was his mum doing going on a hike at such a late stage in pregnancy????) and as a result his mother sadly died.

It seems the island has a similar problem....pregnant mothers die at around the same time his mum did.

And every lostie has a daddy issue! Every single one!

Coincidence? :think:

Ooooh that's a good one!

What do you think is planned for the rest of the series? I think that this series is about it all working towards them wanting to get back onto the island, then future ones will be with them back on there, possibly trying to bring something down/save people?

Lost is irritating though! I'm used to Heroes and how quickly that moves along :rotfl:

lol yes lost is pretty slow but then its so worth it eh hehe

I think season 3 is going to be about what happened directly after the oceanic 6 get off the island, and how they got off.....island shots are present and off island are flash forwards (instead of the flash backs we are used to)

I got the impression that Hurley and Jack hadnt told anyone about the other losties or that they are still alive etc, so perhaps only those 6 get off and are sworn to secrecy, and then in future seasons (we still have 5 and 6) are about them realising they have to go back for the other losties?

Not sure....its all so intriguing tho!

Kina said:
but I was like WTF!! And that bit with Hurley and ........ I was :shock: :shock: :shock: but didn't they look hot :rotfl:

Ok Kina - what were you on about? :rotfl: . Who looked hot? What bit with Hurley, the car chase?

I am v. confused. I have read some spoilers, which I will post in the other thread. I'm so glad I watched 'Lost: Past, Present and Future' beforehand, otherwise I would have been EVEN more lost (ha ha!)

Valentine Xxx

Yeah who looked hot??? Sawyer did of course, and Jack....but they always do :lol:

I know what you mean valentine, we watched the catch up episode aswell even though we have watched all 3 seasons about 10 times over lol, but yes it gave some answers to things we were unsure about so yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back