One born every min

rere

Reaction score
Who will be watching tonight?
it says this in the episode
This week, one dad can’t be contacted as his girlfriend’s labour progresses
am not with the dad and he has nowt to do wit the LO but if i was and that happened i think i wud blow

Al be watching it i love it it never botherd me to watch before i was pregnant but i have sat and watched the whole of series 1 on one go since i got pregnant and now watching this series

I think I'm going to watch it but if it starts to freak me out at all I'll have to switch it off. Just because I could go anytime and don't want thoughts of bad births! lol

some of them make a rite carry on though

Il b watchin it-it's good for givin my dh tips on wot not to do or say cos most of their oh's deserve a punch lol. I watch it every week thinkin this'l b me soon-well this really will b me by the time the next episodes on lol xxx

Last edited:
Il b watchin it-it's good for givin my dh tips on wot not to do or say cos most of their oh's deserve a punch lol. I watch it every week thinkin this'l b me soon-well this really will b me by the time the next episodes on lol xxx

Yeah it's a good countdown! This time next week woohoo

im watching it. convinced oh to let me watch it for an hour to stop me from going insane. been watching sky sports news all night cos of the football transfers.

i love it. i can't wait for it to be me. everyone thinks im mad. i actually am intrigued to the amount of pain/ how it feels. xxx

it really doesnt bother me that much one girl last week i think it was she done so well

Loving the male midwife! Think I'd like one if I have another.

Loving the male midwife! Think I'd like one if I have another.

Isn't he lovely!! On another note, I've never seen a woman in labour doing her OH's head in! I think she's nervous-singing!!! Never seen it that way round before! Hahaha

Hey! How come that girl is getting gas and air when pushing?! I wasn't allowed and could blooming well have done with it!!

I love Amelia, she is coming out with some great one liners! Lol

but the other couple, geez shut up with the singing. Is she even in labour, or just there to get baby turned!

Hey! How come that girl is getting gas and air when pushing?! I wasn't allowed and could blooming well have done with it!!

She's not pushin yet, she was told not to push cos she could cause swelling of the head etc.

Still has 3cm to go.x

Oh wait I must be slightly behind you, see what you mean. I guess dif hospitals have different rules. At mine your not allowed any food on the ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back