On your own.....

Sarah13

Reaction score
How is everyone else getting on without partners around for what ever reason? My hubby has spent more of my pregnancy away working than at home and normally I just get on with it as we've always lived like this for the last 10 years. Just now I'm getting a bit fed up, lonely and worried as my due date approaches.

Maybe just the hormones but I'm starting to think how hard it will be once baby is here and I'm on my own, I have no family up here and although I do have close friends they have their own lives and families. My daughter is away visiting her dads family so shes not around just now either which is probably not helping how Im feeling as Im missing her too.

Think reality is starting to hit me and when I see my friend stressed with her 2 little ones and her hubby working away, I just think that will be me soon, counting down the hours until the kids go to bed! I know I shouldn't be moaning as some of you girls don't have partners to help at all and manage just fine, and mines away making a good living to provide for us esp at a time when good jobs are hard to come by.

Think all I want today is a big cuddle from my hubby but he don't even know when he will be home yet, hopefully by the end of the month!

Rant over just needed a bit of a moan!

A feel exactly same as u Hun apart from me um dad stay round corner so bit lucky that way but me oh has always worked away and am used to it and ALways have been but the last 10 weeks so it's been so so hard a could scream sometimes and boredom is killing me all a wanna do is cry and think also cos me son off school holidays and there's only so much u can do a just keep thinking that when baby is here it will be all hands on go again because how much hard work it is and a won't have time to feel bored xx

My partner doesnt work away, he did a bunk when I was about 6 weeks so I understand how you feel :( ...I was fine but just starting to worry about how ill cope and I get awfully lonely :( but this forum does help pass the time a little I guess..

xx

It does help comming on here, you know your not alone and def passes some time just now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back