On the Road to My IVF Journey

My ivf clinic have a docu on 10pm tonight on BBC scotland called 'making babies'

I think will be a good watch!

How are you doing @chattychar1990 ? Have you been for your 2-5 day bloods? Hope you told them to make sure they don’t lose them this time!! Z

18/12/19

Haven't updated this in a while as there has been no progress but i heard from the fertility nurse just now on email to say that my IVF referral is going to be signed and sent today.
Weird for some but for me that's a great Christmas Present.
I cannot explain how much i dream of holding my own little bubba in my arms.

That is a great Christmas present! Hopefully you’ll get your first appointment with the fertility clinic quickly in the new year and get the ball rolling.

everything crossed for you my lovely. Xxx

:dust:

That is a great Christmas present! Hopefully you’ll get your first appointment with the fertility clinic quickly in the new year and get the ball rolling.

everything crossed for you my lovely. Xxx

:dust:
Thank you so much <3
I hope you are keeping well xx

18/12/19

Haven't updated this in a while as there has been no progress but i heard from the fertility nurse just now on email to say that my IVF referral is going to be signed and sent today.
I'm right there with you on the dreams! Your time is coming soon Char. Positive vibes only! <3

Thank you so much.
Hope you are okay xx
I'm good thank you! It's been one hell of a year. Not going to lie, I'm ready for a fresh start. Usually dont buy into the whole new years resolutions stuff but it seems like a really good time to take a new outlook on life! Xx

18/12/19

Lovely news charl! Hope 2020 is your year xxx

What an amazing Christmas Present!
Just remember it’s one step closer to your bfp and your baby in your arms.

So excited for this next stage in your journey xx

18/12/19

Only just seen this.. amazing news! Hope you don’t have too long of a wait until your first appointment x

Hi Char,

You probably don't remember me, it's been a while since i last commented on any post. But we started TTC at around the same time, and you kept me sane and my spirits up when i felt like giving up. I still think about you often and log on a few times a month to check on your progress, i just don't really get a great deal of time to reply.

I have time tonight and thought i'd check how you were doing. I'm glad to hear that your IVF journey is moving forward, i really hope that this time next year you'll be sat cradling your own little bundle. I don't know you personally but i have a feeling you'll be a fab mum, you have so much love, support and time for all the ladies on here that it will just be overflowing when you have your miracle.

I'll continue to check in, sending all the baby vibes i can muster. Much Love xx

Hi Char,

You probably don't remember me, it's been a while since i last commented on any post. But we started TTC at around the same time, and you kept me sane and my spirits up when i felt like giving up. I still think about you often and log on a few times a month to check on your progress, i just don't really get a great deal of time to reply.

I have time tonight and thought i'd check how you were doing. I'm glad to hear that your IVF journey is moving forward, i really hope that this time next year you'll be sat cradling your own little bundle. I don't know you personally but i have a feeling you'll be a fab mum, you have so much love, support and time for all the ladies on here that it will just be overflowing when you have your miracle.

I'll continue to check in, sending all the baby vibes i can muster. Much Love xx
Of course I remember you. It’s so lovely to hear from you.
how is life treating you baby? All good I hope <3

Your message means so much, it really does and I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy mum life to send your love.

I am forever dreaming of the day I am snuggling my little bubba and become a mummy. I know it will be one day.

lots of love to you and please stay in touch xxxx

Hi there, not sure if you remember me either - I havnt been on this site for ages but I often thought/wondered how you were doing. I’m so sorry you are now on the ivf journey, but good that it is moving forward. In the time I have been away I have been through it & been successful. I think if I remember right we are in a similar neck of the woods (south east/Essex /Suffolk?) I actually had my treatment in wickford. If I can be of any support please get in touch. But I Also appreciate it’s difficult when there is success at one end, I’ve been there I know. All I did was shut myself off from absolutely everyone. But with ivf only those that have been there truly understand (the process that is). That’s how I felt anyway.
Really hope your ok x

Yes sorry was a bit slow on this ... it’s been a while! But absolutely brilliant news x

Hey lovely, just popping in to let you know I literally check on you every month and I'm always sending lots of dust your way. I'm so glad your on this IVF journey and I'm so hopeful for you. I sound like a little stalker now but I genuinely wish you all the best and think of you often as you were so lovely to me throughout my own journey xx

Scratch that!!! I never ever look in BFP announcements but so glad I did! Omgggg. Posted in there haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back