Omg

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I have had a weird taste in my mouth for the last 3ish days, sort of a salty dry taste, it comes and goes. Well I'm just sitting hear watching tv and i got this weird metal, bitter kind of taste. I came on all of a sudden. I have never had this before and then I suddenly got butterflies in my tummy. I'm 7 or 8 dpo today. Af is due on the 1st x

I'm so confused, I have also had slight little twitches in my abdomen so not sure if im making these symptoms up in my head?! I now have the salty taste again.

So have I! Does it kinda taste like uv bit your lip? A wee bit like blood?

oooh how exciting, I'm going to have to watch out for a bfp post over the next week or so, incase it's your lucky month to see if that was it!! Good luck

Thanks for all your replys.

Dawn, no it doesn't taste like that, it's like a salty dry taste. And the metelish taste ... I can't really describe it. I have had that taste twice since I posted this, every time I get it, I get butterflies in my tummy. I really hope this isn't all in my head. Have been ttc since april! I think it's my time!x

Thanks for all your replys.

Dawn, no it doesn't taste like that, it's like a salty dry taste. And the metelish taste ... I can't really describe it. I have had that taste twice since I posted this, every time I get it, I get butterflies in my tummy. I really hope this isn't all in my head. Have been ttc since april! I think it's my time!x

It's definately your time X:lol:

Lol it's hard to describe, i got it at 4dpo and yesterday at 9dpo, it tastes like if u put a 2p in it mouth as a child?? Hope this is a good sign for us!!

I have heard that's a good sign. Mine not quite that taste but its weird and I have never had it before. When are you testing?x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Good luck on that BFP! :) That wasn't one of my symptoms, but I have heard that's a good sign! Baby dust! Xxx

Sounds good poppy, fx its your turn!!

Michelle. x

Oh dear. I tested and it was bfn. But af is not due for 6 days so could have been too early. I wish I hadn't tested now! :(

Oh hun its always so upseting seeing that bfn, but it is way to early really so dont worry plenty of time for bfp yet.

Michelle. x

Thanks michelle, I only used a cheapie test so I really pray its too early x

Oh dear. I tested and it was bfn. But af is not due for 6 days so could have been too early. I wish I hadn't tested now! :(

Far too early IMO hun.

Leave it a few days and then retest!

xxxxxxxx

my af due the 1st aswell but i dont wanna test til 3rd if it hasnt arrived as dont like seeing BFN...
had a few twinges for the last four days but thats it,
sounds good about the metallic taste as heard that is a symptom
fx for all of us this month :)
xxx

Good luck, try and wait as long as you can before you test again xxx

Doesn't necessarily mean you're not preggers! Test again in a week or so and see what happens! Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back