Metallic taste, 9dpo.

Oh no hun, fingers crossed you are testing too early. What symptoms have you got? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Not too many symptoms atm. The metallic taste, I'm absolutely exhausted, irritable, a few twinges in my abdomen. But all these could be to do with AF coming I suppose.

Will test again tomorrow with a tesco test. Not feeling hopeful tbh but I guess we'll see :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Tested this morning with FMU. I THOUGHT I saw something when I took the test apart but I think it might have been the crease in the test where the positive should appear. Lol.

Think I'm out for sept :(

Your not out until af arrives. Will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks x

Ok I've decided to keep my symptoms in one thread. I'm 13DPO (but only by a few mins as its just past midnight) and tonight I got the metallic taste again. As well as that, I have seriously sore boobs, and I've never had sore boobs b4, not even when AF is due.
Also, my left boob has a giant thick vein running up it. Random.
I also have some ewcm.

I'm oddly still not hopeful though, but I may dare to allow myself to get excited if still no AF cramps tomorrow.

Want this more than anything :-( FX

oooooh were in same boat hun!! hope u get ur bfp in next day r 2 hun xxx

U too piglet!! X

ooh fingers crossed ladies!! Haven't been able to get on here much as been so busy in and outside of work...will be away with work until late friday night so am hoping to log in here on Sat and see BFPs from both of you!! FX and tons of baby dust xx :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just bought 2 hpt's from the pound shop lol. Actually I bought 4, but 2 packs.
I did 2, bfn :(

I have a sneaking suspicion that AF will arrive 2moro when I'm doing the photography at a wedding! Dammit!

I got some cramps earlier but they didn't last, now I just have abdominal twinges.
I got 2 tesco tests. Might do 1 tomorrow!

Aw goddam lol I mean bfn :(

Soz x

Just edited the post lol. I'm a div! X

Got my hopes up there, although the sad face confused me!! xx

I'm hinge the nasty witch doesn't arrive, maybe a bfn because they were so cheap hehe x

So AF is officially a day late now and I've had no cramps at all today, no signs or symptoms of either af or pg!
Not tested because seeing bfn's depresses me, if still nothing tomorrow, I will test then.

Still not getting hopes up though.

I don't know wtf that metallic taste was all about, maybe I was sucking steele or something... Af arrived this morning :(

Bitch. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back