Omg

Emmamb

Reaction score
Well my sil found out she was pregnant 4 weeks ago (after 6 years of trying!!) well she's had a scan today and she's 23 weeks!!!! She thought she was about 16 but proper shocked at 23! Looks like il b an auntie sooner than we thought :D

Wow! That's crazy... I remember secretly hoping at the beginning I'd be a few weeks more but 7 extra... Wow! Congratulations xxx

I can't believe she didn't think of doin a test til she was 19 weeks gone! She's now due 2 days b4 her daughters bday!!

Wow , proper shock for her !

Fantastic news after 6 years, she sooo deserves this happy news , well done her , lets hope she has a little boy and she will get all your pass me ons from little Kieron too X

Last edited:
That's great that she's missed all the stress and worry of trimester 1 and can just jump straight into enjoying her pregnancy. All the best to her!! x

Wow she almost jumped to Tri 3 in one go!! Lovely news! :) x

after 6 years of trying she deserves to skip a bit lol...... Thats great news and lucky u on being an aunty im dying to be an aunt :(

after 6 years of trying she deserves to skip a bit lol...... Thats great news and lucky u on being an aunty im dying to be an aunt :(

I always wanted to be an Auntie before I was a Mummy, luckily my Neice and Nephew are 3 years old! I have another Nephew due 2 weeks after my little man! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back