pointless thread

isobel84

Reaction score
Im so happy!
My oldest sister and partner had been trying for a baby for 2 years when last year my other sister got pregnant "accidently" (she now got a lovely little boy 10 month). my oldest sister still didnt have no luck,
They did IVF and didnt succseed first attempt. Then i fell pregnant "accidently" and it just felt horrible to tell her but she was happy for me.
She tried IVF again and when i was 16 weeks she told me she was pregnant (after trying 3 years) :love: I then found out i was having a boy, and today she txt me saying shes having a boy aswell! So we are all having little boys, very close to eachother just like we always wanted!!! Im so happy for her!! :love:

We are 5 girls in our family, no brothers. Now my mum and dad is getting a load of boys in the family :love:

Aw that's so nice to hear! Congratulations to her!

Im almost more happy for her then for myself! haha she even got married ONLY so they would be aloud to adoped if they wouldnt be sucsessfull on their IVF! (they been together forever but wouldnt have bothered about marrige if it wasnt for adoption)

Cant wait to next summer when we will all meet up and let our boys play!
My mum have even had a little 2bedroom house built in her garden for us when we visit with our boys
bless her :love:

thats so sweet isobel bet shes over the moon x

How sweet! I think my sister's gonna start trying. Seeing as we got married within three months of each other it would be so cool if we had children like that too!

how lovely my bro's mrs is preggy but she dont approve of me so we wont be swapping notes n playdates lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back