I'm gonna b an auntie-again!

Emmamb

Reaction score
My sil phoned last night to say she's 12 weeks pregnant,I'm soooo happy for them,they have a 8yo little girl but have been tryin all the time I've known them (6 years!) for a sibling.

I had a funny feeling she was pregnant a while ago,not sure y but there was just 'something' that made me think - pregnant!
Anyway she's 12 weeks!!!

Ah thats nice, congrats! I can't wait to tell my sis and sil as one is preg just now and about to drop and the other had a baby not long ago so it will be nice for our 3 little ones to have playmates as they grow up and will only have a year between them.

oh congrats :):) im dying to be an aunty i only have 1 bro and he and his wife are older than me but not mentioned much about having any.

aww congratulations. :) I want to be a Auntie. I come from a family of 5 and I'm the only one who is reproducing. wish they would hurry up :lol:

Last edited:
Ah congrats that gives me hope, my brother and his girlfriend have been trying for another baby for 6 years also they have a 7 year old and i so cant wait till they have one, it will make a nice change for them to tell me they are having a baby instead of other way round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back