OMG something feels different..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
hello ladies...

as you know....bump has dropped over the last couple of days......

well...

we have just been to get our eyes tested, which involved a 5 min walk from car park into shopping centre....and honestly i was in agony....the small of my back and my right bum cheek!! agony..in fact i was limping...and also loads of pressue in groin....also just feel a bit sickly and irritable..

then on way back in car (about a 45 min journey) i was getting tightenings and mild period cramps...nothing that would take your breath away but uncomfortable...also where boo boo's feet used to poke me right under my boobs....the feeling is now about 2 inches above my belly button!!

Hubby is convinced baby coming tonight!!! i hope not cos im shattered..ha ha...but i do suddenly feel very uncomfortable.....been a right moan today xxx

oooo sounds like something keep us updated xx

Oooo How exciting :)
Least boo boo is fully cooked now x

Eeeeeekkkkkk exciting!!! Keep us posted x x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oooooo Samsgirl that's so exciting! Keep us posted xxxxx

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

its all calmed down!!! bloody hell..ha ha

i have never felt as uncomfortable as yesterday.......i could have sworn something was happening....

had a bit of sexytime last night to try and kick things off again...lol...but still nothing....

so we shall see....but false alarm for the min ladies, sorry xx

its very frustrating isint it? hopefully things will start up again soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back