OMG What is this pain!?!??

kellylou

Reaction score
All of today have had this awful pain to the left by my groin area it is more painful when I walk and get up and I FEEL I have to hold the baby bump as it is so heavy, not had this pain before and am in agony is this baby engaging as he was hovering above the pelvis on weds on my last check.

I've had a pain under my bump with spreads to my hips and back when i walk? no idea what it is x hope your ok x

I found that if I walk and get up alot slower then doesn't hurt x x

yeah sounds like spd.. ive got that.. its very painful.. i think ur to early for baby to be engaged x

yeah K & A i have it too and agree with you about the baby being engaged x

Sounds like SPd. Your hips are moving about and grinding ur pelvis which becomes painful. I have had it for months and have been told to stop walking up the stairs so much. I have also not been able to go for a walk as it gets worse. U cant walk it off else u seise up. Make sure u keep ur legs together getting in bed and in the car. I have to get my husband to lift my legs into bed every night. Apparently it doesn't go till baby is born. Hope this helps. If it doesn't sound like this then ask ur midwife.

Thanks it came on last night mainly in bed and I was in agony and a couple of times the bed has been too hard and I have had to sleep on my big pillow instead and it is clicking like nobodys business and in work my ass is so numb its untrue!

Hope you can get some help at the docs to cope with this X

Still not much better this morning so must be this thankfully only 5 weeks left x

Sounds like it could be spd chick, speak to your midwife about it, there's not really much they can do but if you're really suffering she might refer you to physio and give you some pain killers. I've had it for months and its horrible, I'm really suffering today so I'm just taking it easy, it really is the only cure!x

Thanks i think it doesnt help sat at desk all day but its hard to get up and move around

ive had simler pain to this so must be the same as what your getting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back