OMG, Pain...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey ladies...I haven't been doing OPK's this month as we have decided to try and take some of the pressure off by not counting days etc...however, my estimated OV day (on the internet calculator thingy) is today and we last BD'd on Sunday night...in the past half hour I am getting the worst period pains I remember ever having, I am literally doubled over at my desk at work, its in my lower back too and I feel like I could throw up at any second...surely this isn't OV pain??? Any ideas?
Thanks girls...xxxx

How are you feeling now jarjar?have you taken anything for the pain?It could be ovulation pain, who knows what wiered and wonderful things the female body can subject us to xxx

Feeling a little better, it just keeps coming in waves now...haven't taken anything for it...at one point I thought I was going to pass out from the pain, never felt anything like it before around OV...the last time I felt anything like that AF showed up the following day!

Hope you're ok JarJar. I sometimes get v bad Ov pain... not every month though. Hopefully if that's what it is, it should be gone by tomorrow. If it's not gone by tomorrow, maybe get yourself to the docs as it sounds quite severe??
Xx

Thanks Hun...my OH said the same thing, maybe make a Docs appt...honestly, I've never felt anything like it before!! I'll see how it is over the next couple of days and take it from there. xxx

try a hot water bottle hun or a nice hot bath see if that helps ease the pain, and if it is still bad tomorrow then get yourself to the docs x

Thanks hun...it seems to have eased off now, just keep getting twinges but feel really hot too so I'm glad the weather has cooled down a bit today!! xx

hey Jarjar we too havent actively TTC this month and have no idea really when I would have or am due to ovulate apart from the EWCM that was there in an abundance last week but has gone now!

But Ive also had the most horrendous pain which had me awake during the night and doubled over that Ive had for a long time but if Im honest Im putting it down to the fact that because were having amonth off weve been at it hammer and tongs and not just the usual 'get pregnant positions' IYKWIM...so fairly sure its just down to that with a bit of Ovulation cramps thrown in for good measure lol!

Passed after a couple of days tho but I do usually get pretty bad ov cramps just a bit worse this month!

Hope yours hass passed now too and your feeling better! xxx

Thanks Wilma...wish I could say mine was down to the same thing but have only BD'd once so far and that was Sunday...OH has been out every night celebrating his birthday... :-(

Still getting the pains on and off today so I'm hoping if I get another one in tonight I may be in with a chance but to be honest I'm not going to be too hopeful this month...think OV was yesterday...roll on next month, no birthday's for us to celebrate so I'll be getting as many in as I can!!! Lol...
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back