not sure i have ov'd

franky

Reaction score
When my last af started i put my dates in the ovulation calculator thingy and i was due to ov on christmas day. my dh and I bd'd on the monday,tuesday,thursday,friday and saturday so the only day we didnt bd was the day before i was meant to ov.

well, around the time i ov i usually get loads of ewcm before i started drinking the pink grapefruit juice. however, this cycle, i have been drinking it every day and had no ewcm so i am not sure i ov'd at all. I checked my cp today and it was very low and very squishy. is that a good thing?

anyhoo, sorry for rambling but i am so confused and think i havent ov'd this month :( :( :?

I can't say about grapefruit as I have never used it but CP is supposed to be high and soft (and open and wet) when you ov, then goes to low, firm and closed afterwards so it may be that low and soft (as you've felt) is the transition between the two and you have just ov'd.

I am no expert though. Even if you didn't have EWCM did you have 'wet' CM? This shows up as fertile CM on fertility friend so it might just be that you didn't make much fertile CM this month...

Fingers crossed for you

thanks for that hun. i did have wet cm the day before i posted about not oving. not really sure now so i guess i will just bd for another few days and then see

x

I find CM very hard to analyse as mine has been 'creamy/lotiony' for ages now... I have never before noticed ewcm (but i havent been checking internally, just what finds its way out :puke: ).

I think your best bet is to just take the most fertile kind of CM you have (I think it goes dry->sticky->creamy->wet->ew) and over the month see how far along the line you get. Then take that as your most fertile cm and work it out from there... That's what I plan to do anyway as I can't see myself getting any ewcm :?

Good luck! Who knew bodies were so damn confusing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back