OV pain

Tracey M

Reaction score
I'm getting a sharp pain in the lower left hand side - could this be OV pain? For some reason I thought OV pain was on right only but now I think of it that would make no sense at all (was crap in Biology). Oh but I have been constipated last few days and things moving now so maybe its just bowel pain.... According to my "my days" phone app I'm supposed to OV tomorrow but my darkest OPK was on Friday (not as clear as control line though and now faded to nothing). I also have very bad back pain (but I do have slipped discs) its just worse than it normally is. I had the worst spots ever at the end of last week but clearing up nicely now.... Is there an OV experts out there?

Last edited:
aww not me hun im not an expert on nothing lol
sorry i have no advice but i didnt wanna read and run,
get BD'ing thats all i can say or advise lol :p

Hey Tracey
Didn't wanna read & run but hope you feel better soon :)
xxx

Maybe my back is "out" cos shagging too much :whistle:

i wish i was getting too much
AF still here hopefully she will be gone by tomorrow im sick of OH getting a good old HJ and me .... bit off kissing n smootching then nothing lmao!!!!
is seriously sexually frustrated right now!!!!

Your OH needs to get more adventurous.....that's not fair on you!! I was doing the deed juist before AF finished....needs must and all that!

My OH bless him is struggling to keep to attention, not the greatest feeling when it's lost half way through :-(

We should have an OH-a-thon one night - get them to log in on our bahalf for an hour and see how the conversations go - how funny would that be??

Last edited:
I think it might be, I've had it before around half way thru my cycle and presumed it was :) x

sounds like ov pain to me...i have exactly the same tonight...can be quite painful the day it actually happens....it's funny cos i'm avoiding bd'ing when ov'ing now...lol...feels very odd!!! still keep popping on here to see how you are all doing though. although we did have sex yesterday and positive opk today.......wait and see, bfp when not trying. ha ha....oh well...if it happens it's cos it was meant to be xx

Not still going on about OV Tracey ;)

I always used to get pain on the day i thought i was ovulating and that was it, but OPKs showed my main OV pain was actualy a couple of days before my surge.

Hand on heart, since i've started to ttc i now get OV type pains at random points throughout my cycle.

Very similar, not as consistant, but still about 5 random days of my cycle. Only since i started ttc.

I figure it's gas and i must have just not regisitered it before, so i'm going to assume it's constipation related... i don't go very often either now you mention it.

Especially if your OPKs are blank :)

Thanks for the reality check Louise! I just dont want to miss out but it wont matter anyway cos BD all the same!! I think its just constipation-related myself. Still gonna keep POAS cos according to my ticker below, its 3 days to OV so perhaps I may get my surge today, tomorrow or Thursday.

I took an ov-test today and it was pretty strong...and I have sharp pains as well...according to my ticker my ov is tomorrow, so it could be today as well:)

*Fingers crossed* Lets hope this is THE moment:)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back