Omg omg omg!!!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So my 20wk scan was booked for 3rd April and I was a bit annoyed cuz I'll be nearly 22wks by then and thought it was an awful long time to wait - and not knowing what team we're on is starting to really bother me lol.

So I rang up the antenatal clinic and asked if they could bring it forward - AND THEY DID!!
Its now a week tomorrow - 28th March!
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

That's all :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

fab news jayjay, good thinking to ring them! mine is 4th April xxx :wave:

GREAT NEWS!!!! mine is next tuesday 27th March! You def wanting to find out?

x

Yes! 100% want to find out! I'll be devastated if bubs doesn't play nice and show us its bits lol.

Yay, congrats. I thought your scan was a bit of a long wait. Baby didn't play nice for us so we had to book private scan for £79 but was worth it as we did get to find out we're having a little girl and see her in 4D view. x

My scan isnt until this Thursday and I'll be nearly 22 weeks too, but I'm a bit dumb as it didnt even occur to me to ring to see if they could bring it forward :dohh:

Good thinking Jayjay! Hope your LO plays ball xx

Yay, nice one Jayjay. Mine is a week today, I will be exactly 20 weeks, cant wait, even though we are hoping to stay team yellow!

Good for you jayjay! Hope baby behaves and shows you it's bits! Don't want you to end up having 3 attempts like me!

:yay: that's great hun! :D so exciting!! Hope LO behaves x x

Thanks everyone!!
I'm all excited :) YEY!

FirstBaby - LOL it only occurred to me today to try and bring it forward! I'm just goin mad not knowing! X

:yay:

Congrats jayjay, scan day will be here before you know it xxx

That's good news hun. My scan is on the 29th and I am hoping baby will play ball so we can find out the sex- fx for team pink

XX

Wooooo.
Thanks everyone :) x

aww thats fab, bet you cant wait x
Your soo lucky you could change it x

It just goes to show: if you don't ask, you don't get!
Well done, enjoy your scan next week! :lol:

i will b 21 and 4 days for my 20 week scan ur so lucky u got it changed x

Ooh good thinking on ringing them. Mine is on 2 April and I'll be 20+5 weeks. I really wanna find out the gender too, but since LO didn't cooperate at the 12 week scan I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

FX your baby displays everything nicely for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back