Best Valentines Day EVER!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So my doppler arrived this morning! And my concierge brought it right to my door lol.
I found my baby's heartbeat straight away!! Its exactly where I've been feeling the little popping sensations!

It was SO amazing!! I welled up a little. I heard the placenta whooshing too. Its just made my whole day!! Lol.

Hubby, who was annoyed at me for buying the doppler, listened in and he was amazed!! Now he's all pleased lol.

Omg I know a doppler is old news for most of u but as a first timer, this is SUCH an experience! I'm supposed to be getting ready to go shopping and can't put it away lol xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It's a great moment Hun and def one to remember :) glad you found hb straight away xxx

Awww lovely, must be so amazing to hear LO.... Hubby won't let me get one, to be fair I am a bit obsessive! x

It's amazin the first time u find it, and equally as amazing the next god knows how many times too! Glad hunny came round!

Ah, fab news. Its a magical sound isnt it? slice of heaven I think xx

Welcome to the dark side jay, you're addicted like the rest of us now ;) xx

Awww lovely Jay Jay :) very pleased! Knew hubby wouldnt mind after hearing that. How could he!! Xx

Pleased you found it straight away, it really doesn't get old listening to you LO lol xx

Lol thanks everyone!!
I've left it down now and I'll maybe have another listen at bed time!!

So glad I bought it!! X

So glad you found it straight away Jayjay, it is the best sound in the world and so magical hearing your baby's heartbeat for the first time! Enjoy! Xx

I love the fact you have a concierge! xx

Lol yeah I love it! I just moved to this building at the end of Oct and I absolutely adore it!! We moved from a terrible flat in an awful neighbourhood to this amazing place!! And there's 3 concierges on and they are brilliant! Xx

I was in two minds about getting a Doppler, but read this last week and had to order one, tried it today, took a while but my Mum found the heartbeat in the end and its amazing! Just need to make sure I don't become obsessive with it! :D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Aw its great isn't it?!

I'm trying not to get obsessed with mine either but its easier said than done lol x

I've said that and have had it out for the last hour! Can hear a really strong heartbeat though and its nice to hear, so I'll let myself off! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back