What is wrong with me

charlie84

Reaction score
For the past few nights i have been going insane. If i try and sleep on my left side i get horrific gas :oops: OH has to smack me on my back to relieve some of the pressure. If i lie on my right side i wake up choking on my saliva :puke: Why the hell am i doing that :wall:
So tryed sleeping on my back propped up a bit and i had terrible heartburn.
Then to top it off i have an upset tummy.

I am going insane not being able to even get an hour or so sleep.

Right sorry bout that girls i just needed to share, OH is not too sympathetic at the mo, as i am constantly waking him spluttering saliva over him :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Take come gaviscon for the heartburn - it really does help.
Drink some milk.
Try and sleep nearly sitting up, surrounded by pillows.

I know how you feel, i HATE not sleeping properly. Bless ya, hope it gets better soon xxxxxxxxx

BabyBee said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Take come gaviscon for the heartburn - it really does help.
Drink some milk.
Try and sleep nearly sitting up, surrounded by pillows.

I know how you feel, i HATE not sleeping properly. Bless ya, hope it gets better soon xxxxxxxxx

Might try sitting up but i get a numb bum when sat in bed, but will give it a go.
Cant do gaviscon :puke: :puke:
Have been having rennies. They take the edge off a bit.
To be honest to get this far and only really start suffering now i should be grateful

Sleepless nights suck and when you feel bad/are uncomfortable it's even worse. You poor thing. I rarely sleep at the moment really but I don't have what you have been having. I agree that sleeping propped up might be of benefit though. I actually find that the most comfy way to sleep right now.

I'm struggling to sleep well at the moment too, although I'm not sure I have quite as hard a time as you do Charlie84- I either take ages to find that *comfy* position and then sleep ok, or fall asleep quickly and wake up in agony cos I really haven't moved all night. It took 5 hours for my left hip to stop hurting yesterday. Heartburn is starting to get me more frequently too- my little girl is so squished up against my stomach that it's unavoidable really at this stage! I guess in a few short weeks I'll be complaining about my bladder being squashed too much- which at the moment isn't such a problem! I hope you find a solution to your sleepless nights- if not- get up and get back on the forum! It's what I do when I can't sleep! You never know- we might see each other around at 3am!

Definately gonna have to try propping myself up tonight. Gotta get my sleep, i am dead on my feet at work at the moment.
Got a day off tomorrow so will try and catch up on some :sleep: then.

Was very tempted to get up and come online when i couldnt sleep, will have to take the laptop to bed with me :lol:

hello

i totally sympathise, i have 4 pillows round my back and head, take gaviscon, have a pillow under my bump and one between my legs, i don't drop off until 6am sometimes. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back