3am wake up call

abbiecourt

Reaction score
hi ladies i am awake, i go toilet about 3 times in the night but 3am seems to be a real wake up call and i cannot seem to get back to sleep :wall2:x

Awww poor you... i have been to bed, and then at 3.30 i was still awake and getting frustrated so i got back up. Been watching rubbish tv and playing a computer game since. Now, just gotta make sure i stay awake for the day so i actually sleep tonight!

I am the same... Wake up middle of night and its impossible to go back to sleep!! so annoying x

03:20 seems to be my toilet stop, had 2 stops last night as went to bed early! Then I toss and turn for ages trying to get back to sleep.

I suppose we should think of it as preparation for night feeds lol

I'm looking forward to the baby getting here... i might actually be so exhausted that i sleep for once!!!

I am up between 3.00 - 3.30 am every night without fail too! xx

Uch...i'm getting soooooooo fed up of waking up at 5.30 - one bloody hour before I need to get up too. I'd actually quite like to be up at 3 for the toilet coz at least i'd have a few hours left

:shock:

I was awake at 3.17 am but managed to hold on till just gone 4! I was very impressed! Haha! x

03:22 this morning, it's like clockwork lol, I just have this image of us all up at the same time lol

When my friend was pregnant (she had her baby 2 weeks ago) we'd be up all night BBM'ing :lol:

1.30 am, 4.00am and 6.00am for me, every night without fail :( x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

It's every 2 hrs for me...so annoying.

I was up at 4.30 last night, slightly better than last. Looking forward to tonight, my first sleep longer than 6 hours in the last week.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back