can some please send me some sleeping dust !!!

Fiona

Reaction score
I am really really struggling with sleeping at night... and I feel like an old cow moaning about it all the time... I am so grateful and excited abotu this baby - it is all I have ever wanted but the not sleeping is killing me...

before I was preggars my head hit the pillow at night and I didn't wake up until the alarm went off...... lovely jubliee !!!!!!!!!!

SInce about 6 weeks pregnant I have got up 2-3 times every night to go for a wee..... fairly ok because I usually went straight back to sleep...

but for the last 4 weeks or so I go to the loo between 5-7 times per night, even though I have cut out any evening drinks.... and once I am awake I am really struggling going back to sleep. and when I do my baby gives me a good hard kick to et me know he or she isn't comfotable and needs mummy to move..... Most nights end up getting up for about 2-3 hours as I just can't sleep and spend the whole time tossing and turning....

then back tp bed to head the alarm go off at 7 am and off to work... so even napping during the day isn't do able...

finding it really hard to cope with these last few nights.......... I am just completely knackered all the time....

see - moan moan moan............. if it wasn't for the sleepless nights I could happily go on being pregnant forver... had no other problems at all... no backache, no heartburn, no uncomfortableness etc etc and yet I still moan moan moan............. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'll join you in the moaning stakes lol! Mine's backache, cant sleep for more than 2hours without mega back pain, heartburn, leg cramps, needing wee or LO getting hiccups!

Had a nap this evening and couldnt walk after so had to crawl until the muscles eased up enough to stand.

Grumble grumble mutter....

Oh well on the bright side I'll be used to getting up in the night when LO arrives :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hope you get a better nights sleep tonight hun xxxxxxxx

hope u managed to getsome sleep! although its most prpb your body getting yo ready for sleepless nights :sleep:

awwwwwwww youre not moaning cos im the same but mine is a bonus cos im suffering from horrible backache and heartburn as well..two nights ago i got so frustrated that i burst out crying. People are telling that its only going to get worse when baby is here but i do not care i just want to at least feel comfy in my own bed.

feel so sorry for you I'm exactly the same at the moment! I just can't settle at night and don't even bother trying until about three!! Luckily I have finished work already so I can catch up as and when I need to(a good job really beacause I had to be up at 4 for work!!)
So I can only imagine what it must be like not to be able to catch up in the day!!
It's so frustrating isn't it? Just as you drop off you need a wee or have to turn over because your hips are playing up!!
I said the other day I feel like I'm moaning about everything and people must think I'm a right miserable cow but in reality I've never been happier!! I think it feels better to have a moan once in a while!! :hug:

big hugs fiona sleep deprivation is a from of torture and it can be so frustrating, so sorry :wall:
i can sympathise with getting up for a wee ridiculous times in the night. i have trouble getting to sleep cos i'm just so excited and keep picturing myself with the baby and showing him off to everyone and the excitement keeps me awake, but generally i am not sleeping too bad.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you.

Whats weird is that at night I cant sleep so end up pottering around in the wee small hours yet in the day I'm out like a light :?

minime thats exactly what I'm like! Here I am again! Theres never anythng on telly either!!

Oh me too! I've just had a horrible tummy bug, and can I sleep tonight to get over it? Nope my "restless legs" are on a marathon lol. Meditation always wakes me up lol, so it's a morning activity for me.

Huge hugs to Fiona , Minime, Jools and anyone not sleeping well. I guess at least once baby is here most of the other discomforts like heartburn, hip pain etc will go, which will be nice!

Sleepy dust for everyone :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back