• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!!! I think I have heard the heartbeat!!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:cheer: Well my Angelsounds came this morning and just thought hey what the heck!!

Tried the first time nothing....... then after lunch and after I been for a wee I tried again.

And I found it!!!

Well ive recorded it and im pretty sure its it! you can hear it better towards the end!

http://www.mediafire.com/?yeoh4mojymd

Brilliant Tash! My Angel sounds is still in the loft after my first baby and as I've just tipped 6 weeks it'll be staying there for a while!

I got totally addicted last time with listening to him every evening when I got back from work.

Got my dating scan (private) on 6th January - and s*d's law I've got my NHS dating scan come through a week later!!!

:cheer: yes wait a little while yet and goodluck with your scan hun!

I am so happy! I was so worried and I have a scan tomorrow to check everything but all that worry has gone now :D

Yay! Mine arrived this morning too - can't wait to get home and try it out! :cheer:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, glad you can now enjoy it without worrying :hug:

:cheer: Thats great hun! I hope you get to hear yours too!

I was so shocked though, though it would be too early!

:D

Thats definitely baby's heartbeat hun :cheer: :cheer: Sounds like a train so maybe a boy eh! :hug: :hug: I heard mine quite early too :cheer:

:cheer: Thanks hun, yes I thought about it might be a boy, that but wont find out until the birth now :D

I am so happy, im crying! :cry: :cry: :lol:

Oh I just feel as though everything I worried about has been washed away! :cheer:

OMG that is so exciting! I have welled up listening to that!

Will deffo be investing in one of those - can't wait to hear my baby's little heart going!

So so chuffed for you hun!

:hug: Thank you Babyblonde!

I am welling up too :cry:

Well worth the money!

Bought it off ebay £28 and ultrasound gel provided.

:cheer:

Must be a nice strong heartbeat then if you can hear it already! Apparently that's a sign that it's a girl :wink:

When can you first hear the heartbeat with Angelsounds?

Well after loads of googling the earliest is 9 weeks I think :D

my OH won't let me buy one. He reckons if for some reason I can't find a heartbeat one day I'll flip out and assume I've miscarried. He's probably right - I can image it being addictive and I would panic if I couldn't hear it!

Mmmm should've read this before asking all my questions in the other thread! :lol: Ultrasound gel?? :? I don't think mine is coming with that. Can I get that off ebay too?

So happy for you. :hug: :hug: and you get to see baby again tomorrow. :cheer: I hope to put my worries to bed when I get mine, just hope I don't stress out if I can't find it. :lol:

Fantastic Tasha!!! And good luck for tomorrow, im glad hearing the heartbeat has put you at ease :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats fab news tasha!!! :cheer: I love listening to grace's heartbeat on mine too :D

:cheer: Thanks all!

Yeah Frog hun that did cross my mind, but having had a miscarriage and having all the spotting ive had recently it has totaly washed all that worry I had away.

Trudy you can get it off ebay, I got my Angelsounds off there but it come with the Gel.

:cheer:

I had to push quite hard behind my pelvis to get it and it took a few attempts, found it better on an empty bladder also :D

Sorry if im gate crashing but that is deffo bubs heartbeat :hug: :hug: :hug:

I got all choked up listening to it, damn hormones :D

I got my angel sounds off ebay too and didnt have the gel with it, but i found baby oil works as well if not better and loads cheaper too :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back