• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I heard my babys heartbeat!!

iv decided to look at getting one got my cousin sitting on ebay for a bargain for me as im on a very low income and cant afford new

seems they do different ones then, at first I thought the only one you could get was from about 24 weeks so was thrilled when I read this post then went on Ebay and said there's one from 10-12 weeks, mine was only £20 too but also have to add P&P.

Charlene09 - I had no morning sickness either which has worried me, but my friend told me she didn't either, and her little girl is 3 now so I don't think you can go by sickness! :) Best of luck. :lol:

Hey, my doppler arrived today and my boyfriend and I sat down and tried it out just by the hairline like melio said. It worked a treat, although there was alot of ruffling sounds so you kinda gotta listen through that! It was great though, I would recomend it to anyone who hasn't had many symptoms and who are wondering if there's actually a baby in there!! :lol: I think I may become addicted as my scan date came through and it's not until 13wks6days!! :whistle::whistle:

Natasha if you use them too many times they can be dangerous so be careful hun x

How are they dangerous??? Was looking forward to getting one but I'd defo get addicted to it!

Thanks girls, I think I will order one of these as a reward fokr myself, if I get pregnant again just for my peace of mind as I can check for the heartbeat when ever I want, as that was the issue with my Angel Baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back