Heard the heartbeat

Rachel

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer:

I bought a doppler off ebay cheap ready to use in a few weeks but I got it today and me being impatient I tried it today not really expecting to hear anything but I heard the heartbeat :cheer: :cheer: Only heard it faintly but it was definately there and according to the display the heartrate is between 160-170 :D

Wasn't expecting to hear it this early though :?

x

Wow - thats great!! :D
I've borrowed a doppler from a friend but not heard anything yet!!
Will try again later when DH gets home.

Depends on what doppler you use, some can be as early as that yes :) My new doppler is coming tomorrow morning :cheer: I can't find the one I had with eefie so had to buy a new one! :doh:

BTW girls, if any of you are thinking of buying off ANAWIZ website, check them out on ebay first as its the same shop but you get for a bit less if you bid and dont do a buy it now ;)

Thanks :D It's great to be able to hear it so early. Didn't think i'd hear it just yet.

To anyone who's thinking of getting one, go for it :D I had one last time and bought the same one this time and I love it :)

That is so exciting! I'm thinking about getting one. Do you mind if I ask which one you have? There are so many out there and I just don't know which one to get. Thanks

racheal, brill news on hearing heartbeat!

i heard mine at 10 wks, amazing!
yeh id definatly reccommend getting one!! definatly puts your mind at rest too, until that scan comes around!!!

i got an 'angelsounds' doppler..... £38 off the net..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back