OMG how much do I hate DH

beth3735

Reaction score
I really am sick of him. He been like this for years ok maybe i shouldnt be having another baby if thats how i have felt. But I honestly dont love him.
:cry: I dont know what to do. He is an asshole with me and the girls, He is very angry all the time as he is an alcoholic. The drs have tried everything but my hubby just cant be arsed. Im only 24 and feel like I am way too young to be dealing with this but I also feel trapped.

I have my 20 week scan on the 1st Oct and he wont come. He said babies bore him and once its here he will like it. But also he has told me i have got my 3rd child i wanted he can do as he please :cry:

He wants to know the sex but cant be bothered to come to scan?? I dont think im gonna tell him.
We have holes in most doors in the home as he cant control himself, I have had it against me sometimes but after i told my parents and his he hasnt done it since. I reported him to police when i was preg with eldest as he punched me in tummy.
Why didnt i learn all that long time ago :cry:
Am i just being hormonal? and what would you all do?

by the way he never even came to my 3 emergency scans this pregnancy either so i had to go and face the truth on my own :cry:

Sounds like my ex except from the not wanting to know cos he was very "into" the scans etc hes not now he cba
we had holes in all the doors and u'd mjust fix 1 and he'd do it again
he smoked weed
i left him...
best thing i ever did

Yeah he has told me he can do what ever drugs he pleases once the baby is here. I am anti drugs, I have a lot of friends that do them and it doesnt bother me, I just mean i hate drugs within my family.
I just feel tied with 3 children that i spend all my time and money on well 2 at the moment but i love doing that so much, My children mean so much to me.
He has told me that no one will ever want me again with 3 children, To be honest after what he is like i definatly dont want another man :evil:

Personally this is no father - leave him would be my advise :hug:

You said that he hit you in the tummy when you were pregnant with your first, i don't think i could trust him after that. I have always vowed to myself that if ever a guy hit me no matter how much i loved him i would walk away. From experience i have done this aswell. It might have been easier for me as i don't have children but even so i don't think there is any reason for any type of domestic violence even weather it is verbal/ physical or emotional.

I wouldn't be staying in that situation especially if there are kids involved.

You said you don't love him - surely this is your answer?
Also if he goes back on to drugs when the baby is here - who is to say he wont become addicted - addicts care for no-one but themselves so i don't think he is going to be much of a support fo you.

ps. for anyone who may be an ex-addict i hope i haven't upset you about saying you only care about yourself, drugs mess with the mind and this is the point i am trying to get at. Sorry

beth3735 said:
Yeah he has told me he can do what ever drugs he pleases once the baby is here.

What a role model. He doesnt sound like a good father or a good husband, what are you doing with this man? :hug: you deserve better hun. The fact hes saying no one will want you if you leave is just trying to make you feel crappy so you dont leave. I wouldnt put up with it, id get out before you start feeling worthless and end up with him no matter what he does. :hug:

You obviously know what you should do.... if he is like that, what's keeping you there? You don't love him, he's selfish, an alcoholic, does drugs, he punched you in the stomach when you were pg (WTF?!!!), he's horrid to your kids, so why do you need advice on what to do?!!!

Just wondered, were all your children planned?!!!

i agree with most, i think you should leave him
hes not a good father or husband by the sounds of things
and its dangerous to have a alcoholic around you and your children. :(

i couldnt handle it.

Get out of there honey.

you've said you don't love him and he is obviously no father to your children or unborn baby! He is a big risk to have in your life... dangerous!

Be a good mummy and get out of it before anyone gets hurt beyond control!

xxx

LEAVE HIM No doubt about it. You owe it to your children not to let them be raised in that environment. Sorry to be harsh, but I grew up in a similar situation and I blame my mother for not protecting me and my brothers from it. As far as I'm concerned she wasn't doing her job. It took me a long time to build a relationship back up with her and she will forever feel guilty. You don't love him.................leave, have some time for you and your babies and think about men later. BE BRAVE :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are definitely NOT just being hormonal. It sounds to me like your fella is a nasty piece of work and you and your little ones need to get out as fast as is possible. If you have no friends to stay with , get down to your local council. At the very least they will be able to send you to a Women's Refuge and they will probably be able to sort out a house for you all (as you will officially be classed as homeless). This is not a healthy situation for you all - please leave him.

:hug:

If I was you Beth, no matter how scary it is, I would start making some arrangements and plans for a break-up. Even if it means saving up a secret stash of £ first. I wouldn't want my children in the same house as someone so abusive. I too have been through this and it is not easy making that initial break - but the relief once you have is immense and completely out weighs the worrying of being single. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Besides, wouldn't you like to get on with life and find Mr. Right?

Beth please get you anf your girls away from him!!

sorry to say i agree with everyone, for the sake of your health and the sake of your unborn child and your children LEAVE HIM before he really hurts one of you, he really doesn't sound like he's worth getting hurt over, think about you and your children he will survive and carry on doing what he's doing without you,

LEAVE HIM MOW!!!!!

As the others said you should leave, its not easy and your confidence is probably very low, maybe go and stay with family for a few weeks, dont have any contact with him and you will feel yourself getting stronger and be able to leave him permanently, the first step is the hardest :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG you need to get out of there hun. Can't you go and stay with you parents if you woried about him not leaving the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back