how could he do this to us:(

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

well as most of you knew i had to go for my pelvic exam today... right so heres how my day started

9am Bernie wakes me up saying i have to go help my uncle for an hour i said thats fine it will give me time to get ready remember i have my pelvic exam today he says right be back in an hour ok

11 am Kiara is in car seat were waiting call him hes still at his uncles he said hed be an extra hour still working on the truck i said ok but hurry the doc wont be in past 3

1222 pm phone call from Bernie asking for his works number to see where his check is so we can pick it up after the doc.

well 3 rolls around not heard form him then i checked our bank account at 9pm he obvioiusly drove to his work as his paycheck was in there and he had withdrew 50 dollers . So he was lying to me obviously had planned this. between 12-9pm phoned his uncles about 10 times with 4 messages. no answer and his uncles cell is shut off

So by 9 pm i phoned a friend she drove me there they werent around so i went to his cousins work who said you looking for the boys i said yes i am so worried, hes like they asked me to go with them to party and go drinking oh that just sunk my heart all night ive been worrying sick i even phoned around to local hospitals to see if he was in there.

then 1130pm my dad phones cuz guess my dad went looking too cuz bernies like a son to him and Bernies uncle phoned my dad swearing at hiom saying its none of his business and how dare he go to his nephews work looking for him. :twisted: no one talk to my dad that way!

then i tried phoning his uncles on last time at midnight and no answer 5 min later Bernie phoned from there he said oh im fine im at my uncles
Im like your fine thats all you gotta say after what you just pulled im worried you left me sitting here waiting to pick me up and then have no phone call till 12 hours later then his uncle started yelling at me in the background i said tell you fu***** uncle to shut the f*** up and mind his own business .

Then yelled at him some more and he kept saying he was okay meanwhile hes pissed drunk i wouldnt except nothing he was saying told him he owes me big time hes like F*** whatever and hung up on me :evil:

So i dont know what to think im shaking and im upset dont know weither to cry or be angry hes never done anything like this we were suppost to go camping tomorrow even , but dont know what to do about it i really need to teach him a lesson so he knows he cant run me aorund like that

I dont want ne of you thinking bad of him just had to let this out its 1 am i cant sleep.

Sorry this is so long prob the longest post ive ever wrote :oops:
Thanks for listening
Ktarinaxx

Aww that's horrible hun :hug:

U need to kick his ass into gear! That is out of order, can you try talking to him when u have both calmed down? He has to remember he has Kiara to think about and cant go disappearing like that!

Hope u sort things out :hug:

Oh Katrina that's awful.

If it were me I'd have his suitcase packed to scare him. His uncle seems to be the instigator in all this.

I hope you can work things out.

Cx :hug:

Hi

thanks for the quick replies K x i know i need to kick his ass into gear im such a shy girl but this has over done it no doubt even the neighbours will hear us when or if he shows his face here

Charm his uncle totally is since his uncle broke up with his gf hes trying to drag Bernie along with him all our fights lately are cuz of him so i think i will tell him his uncle or me

Katrina

thats shocking! tell him to go and stay at his uncle's until he figures out who is important to him!!! :talkhand:

:hug: Aww hun, that is awful :hug:
Men just don't seem to have the brains they were bloody born with and don't think we worry about them.

I tell you what next time i see his uncle i would givhim a right B****cking!!!

how dare he speak to you and your dad lik ethat!!!

hopefully Bernie will come back with his tail between his legs and realis what a K**b he has been

Think i'd e like fine heres your bags - you obviously wanna spend time with your uncle rather than me...

He has some serious grovelling to do, and his uncle should mind his own.
Especially after having so many people concerned and looking for him

awww thats awful, im sorry you had to go through so much worry for hours. he def needs his a**e kicking!!

In this kind of situation I find revenge is better dished when he has a severe hangover. Seems to be far more effect than screaming at him when hes drunk and doesnt care. :)

this is quite a tricky one. my first thought would be to have his bags packed and tell him to f*** off. But this is his first offence but if you let him get away with it, it will happen more often.

dont let him get away with it, or you will end up spending more nights like this. i wouldnt push him into a corner and make him choose as he might just call your bluff and choose his uncle.

he needs to apologise to you and definitely your dad. i mean what would happen (god forbid it does) and none of you could be bothered to locate him and he does have an accident. he needs to be more responsible after all he is a daddy now. how would he like someone to treat his daughter like that.

id be ready with the frying pan for his return!
firedevil.gif

bloody men eh,

cant live with them, cant live without them, cant shoot them etiher.....

grrr :wall:

god girl i swear im gonna kick bernies uncles arse all ur problems have started since he arrived and by the sounds of it bernie has really changed
and how DARE he speak to ur dad like that ur dad has done loads for bernie his uncle should respect that not take the total piss
could u stay with ur dad for a while sweety?? im sending u loads of hugs

If I were you I would throw all his stuff out onto the front lawn and tell him to piss off, unless he can behave like a normal adult. Like Davina says if you let him get away with it once he will do it again. Although calling his bluff like that might be a dangerous thing in case he decideds he does want to go, if he does decide to do that, its better that he makes that decision now and you know how he feels, than have him continue to treat you like crap. Hopefully though it will just scare the shit out fo him and make him realise what he could lose and will come grovelling back to you on hands and knees

How dare he do that!!! :evil: if Alan did that id probably pack all my stuff and J's and go and stay somewhere else for abit and not let him know where we were for a few days, then let him see how it feels!!!

I hope you get eveything sorted with Bernie hun
let us know how you got on :hug:

hun how r things today wen did he get home??? i hope ur ok loads of kisses n hugs from me n B

I hope you're ok sweety, its disgusting what he has done, and that uncle how rude after you took him in aswell!!! :x :x I showed Alan this thread and said, if you do this il chop you're balls off lol..maybe you should get the shears out ;) thatll scare him hehe

cas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back