OMG how much do I hate DH

my ex was a total prat he did the drug thing, he didnt want to come with me 2 my first scan yet he couldnt wait for the sex scan! I left him in may and i do see him 4 taylor, i dont let him on his own or overnight. Now he realises all the mistakes he made but its tuff s**t! leave him u can do it on your own, yh its bound to be hard at first, but everything gets better!! :hug:

Hi thank you for all your replies, It nice to know that people also think that im not just being hormonal. I have stayed with him this long for the stability of the home and that i was bought up with my mum and dad and wanted the same for my children.

Our 2nd was only the planned child, but i love all my children the same.
I know this sounds petty but i have just had to cancel my only night out in months, I was due to go out tonight with a friend just for meal and cinema.
But he has told me he is going to drink tonight after promising he wasnt going to.

Omg how scared am i of bringing up 3 children on my own :shock: He went to the dr who gave him some advise about his drink he took it and we on like a house on fire for the 2 weeks he cut down.

my bed time has sometimes become 9 oclock at night just to avoid him. Or sit on the pc so i dont have to talk to him but then he kicks off that all he sees is the back of my head :x

I hope one day i crack and just up and leave sooner rather than later :cry:

I understand your fear hun but men like that are unpredicatable, sooner or later you;ll do something that he doesn't like or he will sense that you have got plans to go

It happened to me and well I don't need to tell you the rest :hug: :hug: :hug:

beth3735 said:

For your kids sake I hope its sooner. You've got a choice to stay there or not , your kids don't...

Your quality of life will be much higher as a single mother of 3 looking for Mr Right, than of what the situation is now. This sounds like as bad as it gets. Anything is better than this. You will get lots of support as a single mum, housing benefit etc. If you feel guilty about this just tell yourself one day when your kids are older you will work again and pay tax - so the benefits are your right.
My ex refused to leave too and one day he got overly abusive and I snapped and rang the police. They came round and ordered that he leave the property and stay away for the night so things calm down, and luckily he left and didnt return. And that was that after months of hell it was over and I got on with my life. A year to the day later I met my mr right and are still together now over 5 years later.
Think positive and do something - you will be fine. You can find a way of being happy. And your kids will be happy knowing Mum is happy.

I been busy all day unfortunately and only wrote a quick reply before I went to midwifes this morning, but as others have said in more words, I'll stick with my 'you really need to leave'. I just felt it was worth saying again.

frangelle said:
beth3735 said:

For your kids sake I hope its sooner. You've got a choice to stay there or not , your kids don't...

Well said frangelle.

Why wait around for something terrible to happen? He has already punched you in the stomach when you were pregnant :shock: that should have been enough. What more will it take for you to leave?? Please don't hang around, I know it seems scary to bring up 3 children alone, but you have to put their happiness/safety first. I know I'm being harsh, but as I said in my previous post, my own mother put me and my brothers in a similar situation for years. Something we all will never fully forgive her for. Be strong :hug:

I really hope you can find the strenght to do this, but I also know that it doesn't matter how much advice you will be given, only you can change your own life.
Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Are there any single mums on the forum? beth I'm sure if you were to ask them if they would prefer to be single or living in hell with your OH they would all say single a million times. Maybe you could chat with some single mums to find out abit about benefits, how u would cope etc
I know when I was a single mum it was actually OK, I just wish I'd had Ebay back then, I used to buy our clothes from Next and would have saved a fortune getting everything off there instead. Same with furniture etc. It's easier nowadays.

He sounds like an absolute !*%!er with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I can't believe him, not even coming to emergency scans. You might as well not have a bloke anyway with the lack of support he's giving.

Have you many women friends? If not you could make some more or chat to some on here, they will give you the support to think you will be fine on your own :hug: :hug:

Well I am single and raising my son on my own. You don't need a man in your life especially a wanker like the one you are with. I always said if a man ever hit me, he would be gone. Well I let my baby's dad get away with it once where he pushed me off the bed and I hit my head and ended up with concussion. I made allowances for him because he had been drinking. We tried for a baby, got pregnant straightaway, he couldn't handle the additional pressure of having to do more round the house and belted me across the face when I was pregnant. He left and was arrested for assault soon after. You do not need a violent man in your life! :hug:

I left my ex when my second baby was only 4 months old, he used to smoke weed all the time and i thought i loved him as i met him when i was only 15 and very impresionable!! My final point came when i was in labour with the second baby (i had her at home) and he went off to smoke pot, then came back and as i was pushing her out he breathed all over me!!! :twisted:

I have not been with him since (unfortunately i'm in a bitter legal process as hes a complete dick and is rubbish with the girls ) and I was a single mum up until last year when i met my new oh and he moved in to my home in feb this year.

It was hard work but i've managed to hold down a part time job and am about to start my third year at college. You can do it and you'll be so proud of yourself and your children will appreciate a calm stable home life.

Good Luck x pm me if you wanna chat :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back