DH (again)

Rowesb

Reaction score
is making the gravy :shock::shock:
usually it is my domain and I have just reaslised that he hasn't asked me to do it... think I would be safer (and it more edible) if he had stuck to the bisto :shock:

(my stomach had relegated him to the kitchen :lol:)

kinda :yay: I wouldn't worry too much if you can just aviod it saying you feel :puke: it's a good excuse :)

At least you've an excuse if you don't touch it, just say the baby isn't liking gravy today :lol: In my pregnancies the baby got blamed for alot :rofl: The baby NEEDED Big macs, icecream etc etc :rofl:

well am still here... it was rather tasteless but the dog enjoyed :lol:

Rowesb, how do you manage it? If I get my OH to make the dinner he says it's only fair I do the dishes!! Or worse the ironing :shock:

Sorry the gravy wasn't "up to scratch", honey :lol: but glad the dog enjoyed it! :rofl:

See, I have trouble keeping my OH OUT of the kitchen :cry: He's annoyingly domesticated , handy and irritatingly so, to be honest. I must be the only woman I know who complains that her hubby does too MUCH washing up/tidying/stuff around the house :roll:

He makes me feel useless! :rofl:

^^ DH does most of the cleaning if I'm honest and the ironing, I tend to do the shopping and cooking... when I feel like eating that is, I have just dragged him round the supermarket to get food for him... it was painful :lol:

(although his yorkshire puds and pancakes are the best :)... ooo now that I could eat :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back