OMG - down to single digits!!

bobby1

Reaction score
:shock: 9 days to go!

hehe, I must admit its taken a fair while to get here but I'm finally down to single digits! :cheer: :cheer:
anyway just thought I'd let all you ladies know :D

the maximum I'll be waiting to hold bubs is about 3 weeks! I tried getting things moving with a hot curry and a bonk. It did jack though :lol: if anything my cramps and backache has stopped! fat lot of good :rotfl:

still you never know, it might only be a few days til I'm holding bubs :D :D

yay congrats, im two days behind you all the way lets hpe we have our bubs soon :hug: :hug:

I have a feeling emmie you'll pop before me!!

I like the date today, December 2nd, he can choose to come out today if he wants! Am I the only weird one that has specific dates they wants bubs to come on?

I'm fine with 02/12, 03/12, 05/12, 07/12, 09/12, 11/12, 12/12, 15/12, 16/12, 17/12, 19/12, 21/12, 23/12! I really want him to come on the 12th or the 9th 16th because its a square number and in my eyes thats lucky!
Yeah I'm weird, I have a bit of a thing about numbers, can you tell? :lol:

lol I like your number thinking!!!!

OH would like baby to come on 25th January (burns night...true scot that he is!)...

yey to single figures tho hun, not long now :hug: :hug:

.Christina. said:
I have a feeling emmie you'll pop before me!!

I doubt it all symptoms have gone apart from the usual niggles :( never thought i would be wishing pain on myself :rotfl:

Im also choosey with dates.

I like today 5th, 9th nd 12th although my favourite has to be the 8th just now. Although thats still 6 whole days away

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay for single figures. Hope you get to hold you LO soon :hug:

:cheer: yay me too!

And I want bubs to come on any day but the 13th...coz Im weird :think:

welcome to the longest three weeks of your life, haha.
but, seriously, congrats honey! i'm sure when we're looking back on this it'll of flown by!

ninjawomble said:

i dont like that date but its my due date, thank god not many babies are born on due date.

My 1st wedding annaversary is on the 8th of december so i dont want him coming then as i want him to have his own special day.

ninjawomble said:

i want mine on the 13th as its our wedding anniversary :D

it would be an amazing anniversary present :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members