Aaarggghhhh

timsmom

Reaction score
Oh my god, I just realised I'm in single figures. If I go to term its only 96 days??? And my consultant is on about delivering me up to 5 weeks early depending on how bubs is doing and if my placenta is holding out. That could be as little as 61 days. Oh god I need a lie down, I'm not ready for this yet!! :oops:

Only 6 days and I'm supposed to move to tri 3.............not likely, I'm staying here, its safer!!.

*Chains Timsmom down* Third Tri ain't getting you now mwaaa ah ah ahhhh!! :twisted:

Im in double figures today too.

61 Days :shock:

Im working myself up for 3 rd tri its going to be packed in there.

hehe bless you hun
have you been out buying things yet??
manda xx

I now have 12 vests, 6 sleepsuits, 2 outfits, socks, vest, wipes, baby bath shampoo, infacol and sudo crem. Nannies are knitting furiously. I also have a cot, steriliser and baby bouncer so I think I'm catching up. I need bed linen, nappies, a pram.....ermmm ok so I still have a lot of shopping to do but I'm getting there!!

Whats wrong with your placenta hun? Ive been told i could deliver early too, because teh arteries in my utersus/placenta are crap

oooh good luck timsmum, time is flying
not long till we see our little ones eeeeh xx

missjennipenni said:
Whats wrong with your placenta hun? Ive been told i could deliver early too, because teh arteries in my utersus/placenta are crap

I have something called anti phospholipid syndrome which basically means my blood thickens slightly during pregnancy and clots in the placenta. The placenta eventually fails (the first time wth disastrous consequences at 6 days past term) With Tim it began to fail at 38weeks despite having taken heparin injection and aspirin all the way through and I ended up having an emergency c section.

The last few weeks of the pregnancy are very fraught for me and I have told my consultant I want delivering as soon as its safe for the baby. I have to see a haematologist too who says he will start nagging my consultant from about 33 weeks but she won't deliver until 35 weeks at the earliest. I also have to have an immunoglobulin transfusion which hopefully will make the placenta hold out a bit longer. I guess thye'll start scanning me a bit more regularly soon too.

What causes your problems missjennipennie?

wow, not so good then! Hope they keep a really close eye on you, and i wish you all the best!

I have somethign called notching, where the blood vessels havent opened up properly in my placenta, so not enough blood gets through the arteries. Its not causing too much problems just now, but it can do later on when the baby makes more demands on my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back