Positive thinking!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
I have had a really rough week wiv been poorly etc and have been getting niggles and cramps and basically thinkin too much into every symptom

So....
I have decided that I'm gonna do my very best to enjoy my last few weeks of pregnancy and instead of wishin time away I'm gonna enjoy countin the days down knowing that in a maximum of 6 weeks il b holding my baby!!
Got a scan next week then mw appt 2 weeks later so I'm gonna focus on them dates that will see me though to been nearly 39 weeks pregnant!

Got the house to blitz again and need to go shoppin for a new monitor cos my sil has lost half of mine.

I'm gonna try my best to ignore all niggles and symptoms unless they REALLY concern me!!

Here's to the final weeks of pregnancy! xxx

Last edited:
sounds like a good plan hun. im also thinking that too just need to enjoy the next month!! xx

Really good idea Emma, I have been over thinking and worring it all too, so totally understand.
Just went to town for a walk again and felt rough like yesterday when I got back, so it was that and not early labour!!! mind working overtime. Lets enjoy the last days X

hear hear to that!! i am kinda being the same, reading too much into things, so heres to the last few weeks of pregancy!! (im certainly not going to have any more for a few years, i cant wait for it to be over! lol!) x

Well actually managed to drag myself out the house today and done some hairdressing,feel a little bit more human today although i am dying to climb in the bath as soon as dh gets in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back