Feeling overwhelmed. Single digits.

ss79

Reaction score
I just can't believe that in 9 days it is my due date. It really doesn't seem that long since I was telling OH we were pregnant. The whole time has flown by and I can't wait to meet my little one and find out if all the boy/girl curly/straight hair etc guesses have been right. Just can't imagine what its going to be like and last night for the first time I did start to get a bit worried about what the labour might be like.

Tens machine is ready and we've practised it. Going to buy a roller massage thing today so OH can massage my back while I'm in birthing pool. Bag is packed and I'm waiting. I'm not wishing away the days as I am loving being pregnant and will really miss bump, bean will put in their appearance when ready. Just so excited and a bit teary to see how bump will turn out and what they'll be like.

Not too much point to this post but I am just starting to feel totally overwhlemed. When I saw post office lady yesterday and I said due in 10 days it really hit me. Now down to single digits. Holy c**p. When did I get so grown up?

Good luck ladies, xxx

I just can't believe that in 9 days it is my due date. It really doesn't seem that long since I was telling OH we were pregnant. The whole time has flown by and I can't wait to meet my little one and find out if all the boy/girl curly/straight hair etc guesses have been right. Just can't imagine what its going to be like and last night for the first time I did start to get a bit worried about what the labour might be like.

Tens machine is ready and we've practised it. Going to buy a roller massage thing today so OH can massage my back while I'm in birthing pool. Bag is packed and I'm waiting. I'm not wishing away the days as I am loving being pregnant and will really miss bump, bean will put in their appearance when ready. Just so excited and a bit teary to see how bump will turn out and what they'll be like.

Not too much point to this post but I am just starting to feel totally overwhlemed. When I saw post office lady yesterday and I said due in 10 days it really hit me. Now down to single digits. Holy c**p. When did I get so grown up?

Good luck ladies, xxx

I have 11 days left until my due date and haven't had any signs whatsoever. Time has flew by but the thing is I'm finding it going a bit slower now because I think I'm thinking '' Anytime now'' so I keep thinking maybe today maybe today lol and just getting annoyed with waiting :wall2:
Iv'e tried everything so things may just start to move along lol
but nothing, iv'e tried all the fruit that can trigger, sex, walking ect..

but..nothing :roll:

I still have almost a month left, but I know how you feel! Time is flying past... I can't wait for the little one to arrive, but also feel that I will miss my bump so much! The LO is mine and mine only at the moment, and then suddenly I will need to share him with my OH, my parents, my MIL and my FIL... And just having the bump is such an amazing feeling isn't it?

I was wondering what this roller thingy is? :) I am also hoping to have a water birth, but never heard of using roller massagers?..

I can't believe I'm due this time next week! They won't let me go over because they think LO is too big, so scary to think I'm actually a grown up and I'll have my baby in the next 7 days! xx

thanks girls, glad its not just me starting to get a bit anxious. Heading to town later and keep thinking what happens if waters break on the bus, would the driver divert bus to hospital for me? :)

I.love, I'm just looking at getting a simple rolling massage thing, something like link below. I heard massage can really help with the back pain but a lot of people don't like being touched when in labour, also can get quite tough on whoever is massaging for hours. So thought I'd get one of these to make it easier (hopefully on us both).

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e....,cf.osb&fp=70e367db4e12f67c&biw=1366&bih=587

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back