Older Mother And Conception Advice Required

Guadagnia

Reaction score
Hi All,
Im currently pregnant, expecting Dec 07, I wanted advice especially from more mature mothers. I want a another child, after the dec baby, but feel im getting too old. How long have you waited before you try again ?

BTW, Im 40 in Dec..................... :dance:

Thanks in advance
Guadagnia

why not put this in the TTC section, someones more likely to answer

i was 40 in march, had 1st baby in May and we have already talked about trying for no 2 next year. we will wait and see what happens.

good luck

Hi,
Didnt want to post there because I think it may rub peoples noses in it who are trying to concieve, having been thru fertility probs with my first, I dont want to upset anyone..

Especially wanting another baby so soon, but if the mods agree ..please move it to TTC.

Thank-you :wave:

Hi Tuck..
Thanks for that, was beginning to wonder if I was the only geriatric mum lol......

Good Luck with yours to :hug:

Guadagnia

It fine in either section so let me know if you want it moved or not, and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think it depends totally on you, not all women feel the same in their 40's - some still have the energy they had in their 20's, some are more like 80 :lol:

Congratulations on your pregnancy :hug:

Guadagnia said:
Hi Tuck..
Thanks for that, was beginning to wonder if I was the only geriatric mum lol......

Good Luck with yours to :hug:

Guadagnia

:D there's a couple of us floating around :D

My stepmom had a child at 42/43. She had 2 beforehand, but has waited until now to try again (her little boy is 4) and she's having problems.

Hiya I am expecting my first in 6 and half weeks time (yikes) I will be 40 in December too (the 28th) :lol: We are hoping to have a second baby fairly soon after this one. I have it in my head that we will wait maybe 5 months before trying again but I think we need to wait and see how we get on with no.1 before laying any definitely plans for no.2.

I'm currently expecting number 2.

I have a daughter who will be 7 when this one is born.

I am 44. There's life in the old dog yet :dance: :dance:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. It might take a little longer to happen, but it's certainly not impossible (well for most anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back