Newby Saying Hi

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hi everyone......

Never done the TTC forum thing before but thought Id give it a go.....as this whole TTC situation can be a lonely path when all your doing is waiting to see!

Thanks for reading in advance and sorry its so long.... ;-)

Im married with a 15yr old daughter and a 16yr old step daughter.......always wanted more children but the time never seemed right........

Have been ill with suspected neurological disease suggestive of MS since Jan 07, was officially diagnosed with Myalgic Enchephalomyletis in may 09 and was medically retired from my job as an ambulance driver in June 08.

Have had several relapses and remissions in the last three years although still throughout this time have always wanted to try for another baby. After having several meetings and discussions with my constultants and GP my husband and I were given the go ahead to TTC in Dec.....
So I had my Marina Coil removed on 13th Jan which I had in situ as I also have endometriosis, and have so far been TTC.

No periods during all the time I had coil fitted so no cycle as yet......just waiting I guess to see what happens although the temptation to start testing etc etc is very hard to resist!

I didnt try for long with first chile....came off pill in the May and was preg in the June so never had any of the roller coaster feelings I have this time!!!

So glad this forum is here tho as apart from driving my husband crazy.......Im trying not to go on and on about it but I so want to......

Well thats me.....Wilma......good luck everyone.....xxx

*****baby dust****

Welcome and good luck in TTc, never feel lonely hun. The people on this forum are lovely and thats why we all join up for a bit of help and support and of course girlie gossip and banter haha.

xx

Welcome to the forum hun! And good luck TTC! :) x

Thanks for your very warm welcome everyone.....I hope to gain some info, advice and friends in the same situation along the way.....oh what fun......xxx

:wave: Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your TTC journey - hopefully a short one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back