New girl

LPMS

Reaction score
New Girl:

Hey, im Liz, even though im not pregnant nor have a child, i have joined this website, as i would like to have a child. I just wanted to chat to a few people, hear about their experiences of all subjects of children and pregnancy etc. As i was planning on having a baby next year, as my mother was quite old when she had me (well "old" books now a days- as she was 38 when she had me, no offence to women who are that age). I am 18, soon to be 19 though. But my best friend just had a baby back in June, and she doesn't find it stressful, just a bit tiring, and ive been there to help her since June, and i just find it a wonderful experience to be around a mother and child, seeing them bond, and not helping myself, about wanting my own child more than ever. I would love to have some little being, just wanting my un-divided love and attention, even though i know it can be stressful and tiring, as i have read some posts.

So if anyone has any advice at all, or would like to talk. Please give me a message. And thanks for reading. And please dont think i am some immature "teen" as i am quite mature for my age, compared to quite alot of people my age.

Hiya, welcome. I'm new here too and I'm 18, I feel the way you do aswell. Maybe we can talk a bit later :)...feel free to private message me. :wave:

hi hun welcome to the forum you will get a lot of advice on here its really great. Good luck with getting a BFP :wave: x x

hiya, welcome to the forum, everyone is really nice and helpful on here

:rotfl: hello and a welcome from an old git... :rotfl: lv Yvonne xx

Thanks, for all the kind replies =) im sure i will speak to everyone at some point, but as i said before. Thanks.

Liz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back