OK why do I feel so bloody helpless

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Well I'm now on CD121 of this cycle - the first since my funny ectopic - I've got an appointment a week tomorrow with the infertility clinic but to be honest that is just to see the nurses for tests so I am not expecting anything to be done to "sort me out" until my appointment with the consultant on the 4th August!! That's another 3 months so I will have not had AF for over 6 months by then!!

I just feel so helpless there is nothing I can do to speed up the process and my time is ticking away :( :( :( :( I am trying hard not to dwell on it but its so difficult :(

Sorry for the rant and whinge but sometimes it just gets on top of me :-(

rom im so so sorry your having to go through this i really hope you get some answers soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

ROM, I know there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better, I really really hope that something happens soon, I wish AF would arrive for your tests show something significant that can be acted upon straight away, I know you must be going through hell just waiting. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh ROM, I really hope you get some answers soon.

It is horrible feeling helpless...I know how we women like to be in control of things!

sending lots of :hug: s your way :hug: :hug:

I can't imagine how you feel ROM it must be awful to be in this situation, I really hope and pray :pray: something happens for you soon, you really deserve it :hug:

I'm so sorry that this is STILL going on ROM. Of course you are feeling crappy and down about it all. At least the tests starting is something. Is there no way they can move your consultancy appointment forward a bit? It is a long time to have to wait after the tests. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun, not sure what to say but wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry to hear what a rubbish time you are having at the moment and the waiting must really get you down, have some of these maybe they can help :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww ROM, I am really sorry to hear that. :hug: :hug: :hug: Don't loose your hope. I ovulated on CD 152 and got BFP on 168. Even though we have long cycles after m/c, it can still happen. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back