why do i feel so much hate????

aww i felt this way EVERY time i saw someone who was pregnant or woth a newborn...i also hated my own familymembers who were having babies...it sucked!!

Why is it I hate it when I get news about somebody being pregnant in real life. But when somebody on here gets a BFP I'm so happy, and also hoping they do and thinking of them if they are testing soon. I wish I could be like that in real life :roll:

I was like that, when I was trying for a baby 3 of my mates found out they were pregnant, its very hard. But now I am finally pregnant again. You'll get there in the end hun. I know it seems very unfair right now
x F x

xJodieLoux said:
Why is it I hate it when I get news about somebody being pregnant in real life. But when somebody on here gets a BFP I'm so happy, and also hoping they do and thinking of them if they are testing soon. I wish I could be like that in real life :roll:

yeah tell me about it JL im thrilled when people on here get their BFP but yet i wasnt over the moon when DFs mate's GF found out she was expecting, and i hate myself for feeling like that!!!! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back