why do i feel so much hate????

MissGobby

Reaction score
...for my DF's best mate and GF who are 2-3 months PG. she has her scan tomorrow and although i want (and i do deep down) to feel happy for them, i cant! i feel so down that she is PG and im not, i know i shouldnt feel like this but i cant help it!! am i such a horried person? :( :hug:

Aww hun :hug: I feel the same when ever i see any one with a baby or big pregnant belly. :hug: You'll be in there shoes soon hun and other women will be jelouse of you :hug:

I was the same!! in the year Arianna was born there was 13 other babies had in our group of friends and Arianna was number 12, so everytime hubby would tell me someone was preg I would just cry my eyes out.

Dont worry hun! :hug:

that makes me feel a little better knowing im not the only one...phew!! lol :) :hug:

I know what you mean hunny you are not alone.

Its very hard but we have to think that it be our day one day soon hopefully

:pray: :pray:

Im in a simular situation, my DFs friends wife at work is around 5months pg now but we found out at more or less the same time. DF is finding it hard at work when they are talking about his friend being a dad! :(

Its so hard but they way I look at it is... The other person has a right to be happy just as you would, you gotta supress ur feeling towards them and try to ignore it. Its worked for me anyway! :)

thanks Jo hun - i will try!!! (easier said that done i know :roll: )

MissGobby said:
thanks Jo hun - i will try!!! (easier said that done i know :roll: )

Yeah I agree defo! All i mean is try not to show it towards the person whos pg, cos it could make them feel awful!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You will get ur BFP soon hun x

well i dont go out with them Jo, i dont know how i will feel if i go out with them, i saw her on Sunday when i dropped DF off at their house and i saw her and i nearly started crying!! :roll: ahh well

lol

Hun your not a horrid person. Jealousy is a natural thing. My neighbour is due in November and I am jealous of her too. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jealousy is a natural emotion we feel when somene has something we want very much, I know thats stating the obvious lol but just wanted to illustrate that its not something we can control and so you shouldnt feel like a horrid person, you are far from horrid babe! :hug: :hug:

It WILL be your turn soon, all of us will feel it soon, we will all have our babies soon :hug:

MissGobby said:
well i dont go out with them Jo, i dont know how i will feel if i go out with them, i saw her on Sunday when i dropped DF off at their house and i saw her and i nearly started crying!! :roll: ahh well

lol

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its so hard I know what you mean, just think when u have your BFP :cheer: :cheer:

hope it soon, and i hope its soon for all of us, spec you babes :hug: :D :pray:

Hi Miss Gobby,

I completely understand where you are coming from and totally agree with what everyone has just said.
What you are feeling is completely natural. I myself in the past have felt very upset, jealous even, when seeing/hearing about pregnant women. I have cried my eyes out over this in the past. I hated feeling like this as deep down I was over the moon for them, but I just could not help feeling the way I did.

I have over the years changed my attitude though as I know that if I become pregnant, it would really upset me if any of my friends became upset and felt as I once did, as hurting them would be the last thing I would want to do.

I do have my own story to tell and will post it in the near future.

A big (((HUG))) to you hun x :hug:

Aww, MIss G, you are not horrid :hug:
It is so very very hard to feel anything but jealousy when all any of us really truly desire is our own little bundle to love.
Sending hugs and baby dust :hug:
:hug: M
xxxx

thanks everyone - im not feeling AS bad as i was, thanks!!! DF is home tonight for the weekend so thats something to concentrate on :wink: !

and my old best mate came to see me last night with her baby nephew, and i didnt feel no hate :cheer: lol he was gorgeous!!!!

:D :hug:

MissGobby said:
...for my DF's best mate and GF who are 2-3 months PG. she has her scan tomorrow and although i want (and i do deep down) to feel happy for them, i cant! i feel so down that she is PG and im not, i know i shouldnt feel like this but i cant help it!! am i such a horried person? :( :hug:

Am having deja vous reading this Miss Gobby.

No your not horrid!

Yesterday I got told a family member is pregnant after 8 months of trying. I was devistated! In tears at work, an emotional wreck. I have never cried so much in my life.

I am happy for them and i expected it, they got married last year... so I knew it was coming.... but it seems so unfair when iv been trying for 18 months now and nothing....... also the news came just as am away for my 3rd appointment at the Fertility Clinic on Tuesday.

Its the worse weekend of my life. As much as am pleased for them i feel horrible as am thinking why not me?

I have my psychic (gettin my reading done) on thursday, and am really looking forward to it, hopefully she will tell me something positive.

Miss Gobby dont worry about it. Everyone feels like this.... and even tho its only a tiny tiny part green monster.... the rest is just life and how our minds work, please dont read too much into it...

Tonight I am going to a friends leaving do and another friends 21st - I plan to get as drunk as I can on Champagne and Vino..... fuck staying off alcohol it hasnt worked in the past 18 months anyway!!!!!!!!!!!! so fuck it, it will take my mind off it!

Have a g8t weekend Miss Gobby x

awww thanks Skairdy you too, have a good night babes love to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back