OK to dye hair??

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Is it ok to dye my hair now? My midwife said it was ok, she didn't know of any complications it caused when I phoned her just now. I just need a bit of a lift and my hair needs it!

xx

yupyup absolutly fine hunny x

I dyed mine when i hit 14 week as the midwife said wait until after the first tri but i have also heard don't dye it in the 3rd tri...dunno how true it is, but yeah its fine for you to dye your hair now x

Last edited:
Are you not suppose to dye your hair in tri 3 incase you breastfeed when baby is born, something about chemicals getting into the milk? I dunno! x

I'm getting mine done tommo at the hairdressers:) only streaks tho as I've heard this is the safest way :) x

Are you not suppose to dye your hair in tri 3 incase you breastfeed when baby is born, something about chemicals getting into the milk? I dunno! x

Not sure, i think someone said something about the baby growing to me...x

i think its fine this far on - ive relaxed mine recently - your hair might take to it differently though so be careful how long you leave it on x

my hair is a mess just now dyed far to many times and dnt think it knows what clour to be haha im getting my done at some point over next few weeks too :)

Well I had my hair highlighted about 10 weeks ago and HATE it! So back to normal black! Not having strange colours through my hair again!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back